Just let me live my life

Suzs POV

so do you remeber when i said i was only staying at Kylies for the week. Well that week turned into Three weeks. Man im dead if i go back to home. Both of Kylie's parents work during the day so most of the time its just us all alone. "you know what i find funny." Kylie asks one day as we are lying on her bed watching a movie "What" i say "We are all alone during and not once in the two weeks that you've been here have we had sex." She says "Well im pretty sure Demi would kill us both if we ever did and so would you parents." i say "But Demi isnt here and niether are my parents. Cmon babe besides you still owe me from the bus." She says "true." i say she smiles and gets on top of me. Do i really need to go into detail. After it was all done we just laid next to eachother breathless. I looked over at her and she was just so beatiful. i cupped her cheek and kissed her. "i love you." i say "i love you too im glad you were my first." she says "and im you are mine." i say We just both stare at eachother smiling that is until we hear "SUSAN EMILY LOVATO." i turn to see a very very very pissed Demi. "Demi i can-" i start but she cuts me off. "Just get dressed and meet me outside." she says slaming the door. "Fuck." i say "baby im so sorry if i hadnt suggested this." Kylie says crying "hey kylie look at me." i say i wait for her to look me in the eyes. "i dont blame for any of this. i have no regrets to be honest i love you and thats all that matters to me. Demi she can Yell at me ground me but she cant keep us apart. I wont let her." i say "i love you so much suz." she says kissing me. "i love too baby so much." i say i laced my converse when Demi appeared in the doorway. "Suz. Car. Now." she says "Bye babe." i say kissing her goodbye. "Kylie your parents are gonna hear about this." Demi says "yes Mrs.Jonas" Kylie says. We walk outside to Demis car. "i think im gonna walk home." i say "yea well you dont have a choice here now get in." she says  "and if i dont" i say knowing that im pushing her buttons. "In. Now." she says "ok ok" i say getting in the car. She drives across the street and parks the car. I was about to get out when she locks the door. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING SUSAN HAVING SEX AGAIN. I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIVE YOU DID THIS NOT TO MENTION YOU WERE NOT HOME FOR TWO WEEKS DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK IVE BEEN. AND ALL THIS FUCKING TIME YOU WERE HAVING SEX."she yells "you know what i was thinking i was thinking of how my own mother went and dropped me off at my supposed fathers house to have me come back with a brusied cheek and a bloodly lip. I was thinking of how if it wasnt for antonio i probly wouldnt be alive. i was thinking of how much i love Kylie. Demi i love you and all but Just let me live my life i need to go through these life experiences. Im not gonna be like one of those 16 and pregnant girls cause thats tecniachally impossible since im dating a girl. By the way we werent having sex the whole damn time." i say unlocking the door. "Suz i didnt mean it like that." Demi says following me to the door. "Then what did you mean Demi." i say "I just." she sighs "i just dont want you guys growing up too fast. i mean with Emily starting Pre-school in the fall and you and the guys are gonna be sophmores. You guys are growing up and i have to relize that. I want you to know that im so proud of the beatiful young women you are growing into." She says i look up into those brown eyes god they were beatiful i could stare at them for days on end if i had to. "so does this mean you forgive me." i say "yea come here." she says opening her arms i hug her and she hugs me back tight. "but if you're gonna have sex at least use prorection." she says "mom seriously what are her-" i start but she cuts me off "la la la i cant hear you." she says covering her ears. i laugh "you are such a child." i say hugging her. "i love you mom." she says "i love you too babygirl." she says kissing my head. We pull back and go inside. "suz thank god are you alright." nick says hugging me "yea um its just that." i start i was about to tell him that i had sex with kylie but Demi covered my mouth. "just that shes really tired so im gonna carry her to bed." she says picking me up. She carries me upstairs and lays me in my bed. "what was that about." i ask "lets just keep this between us." she says i nod. "get some rest babygirl." she says kissing my forehead She was about to leave when i grab her wrist. "Wait." i say "can um lay down with me until i fall asleep." i say "Of course baby." she says she lays down next to me and wraps her arms around me. It felt so good to be in her arms. i felt like i belonged in her arms. like i could stay there forever. I felt my body relax at her touch. i feel safe in her arms i feel loved. I slowly fall asleep as she sings catch me to me softly.

A/N:hey guys so sorry i havent updated ive been pretty lazy. lol did you guys like this chapter. If you guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys