Give me love

Suzs POV

we've been on the road for a month now and so far its been amazing. The shows are great,we are all great. i woke up and got out of my bunk to see someone with purple and silver hair. "mom?" i say "hey babygirl. i made you some breakfeast." she says "thanks um what happened to giveing your hair a break." i say "oh i really dont care." she says i laugh "when did you do this." i say "last night." she says "your crazy mom." i say "i know and kylie is outside if youre looking for her." She says winking. i nod and finish my breakfeast. i head outside when im slammed agaisnt the bus. "missed me?" a voice asks i look only to meet dark brown eyes. Blake. "leave me alone blake." i say "not gonna happen sweetie." he says before he crashes his lips on mine. He forces his tounge into my mouth. Its feels like kissing an ash tray. "what the hell suz." i hear kylie say. i turn and see her carring a bouquet of roses and chocalates. "kylie he-" i say "save it." she says. "kylie wait." i say but blake grabs my arm. "oh im not done with you yet." he says "oh yes you are." i hear bradly say "let go of my sister." he says "or what." blake spat. Before bradly could answer he crashed his lips against mine. god what did i see in him. "Get off her you Bastard." bradly says throwing him to the ground. I run tring to look for kylie. But i couldnt find her. I went back to the bus and climbed in my bunk. i cried for hours.

You deserve this

You didnt deserve her anyway

Shes better off without a fat ugly waste of space like you.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."  i scream crovering my ears.

You know what we want

"NO IM DOING IT." i say

"babygirl?" i hear demi say "mommy?" i say she climbs in next to me. "shes gone momma." i say "whos gone?" she says "kylie." i say "what happen baby." she asks "i went outside like you told me to and blake slammed me against the bus and crashed his lips against mine. Kylie saw and she mustve thought i was cheating. Then she left. i couldnt find her mommy i looked everywhere." i say sobbing into her shirt. "shhhh babygirl its ok well find and then you can explain. but right now we have a show to do." she says i nod "can i change a song on my setlist." i say "of course." demi says.

Kylies POV

i cant belive suz did this to me. i thought she was diffrent. I ran and somehow ended up at the venue for the show tonight. Well might as well kill some time. i went in and saw suz sitting on a stool. "This next song is dedicated to someone i want to well give me love." she says i know shes talking about me.

Give me love like her cause latly ive been waking up alone. Paint spattered teardrops on my shirt i told you id let them go. Baby ill fight my courner maybe tonight ill call ya after my blood turns into alchole no i just wanna hold ya. give a little time to me burn this well play hide and seek to turn this around all i want is the taste that your lips allow my my my my give me love my my my my give me love   give me love like never before cause latley ive been craving more and its been a while but i still feel the same. maybe i should let you and baby ill fight my courner and baby tonight ill call ya after my blood is drowning in alchole give a little time to me burn this out well play hide and seek to turn this around all i want is the taste that lips allow my my my my give me love my my my my give my my my my give me my my my my give me love. ohhhhhhhhhhh

At this point she was crying and so was i. i couldnt take seeing the person i love so sad. And if she cares about me this much. i dont know what to think.

LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME GIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE LOVE ME. GIVE ME LOVE GIVE ME LOVE my my my my give me love my my my my give me love my my my my give me my my my my give me love.

Thats it i cant take seeing her like this. i snuck backstage.

Suzs POV

After my last song i ran to the greenroom. Where i saw her. "kylie please let me explain." i say in tears "ok suz." she says sitting down. "well demi told me to go outside i did. Blake slammed me against the bus and basically forced me to kiss him. I felt aboustly nothing it was like kissing demi. Which i havent done. The point is i love you and only you. please kylie i need you in my life." i say begging. "suz im sorry i jumped to conclusions. i love you too it hurt me to see you hurt and ive relised that." she says "so will you give me love." i say she grabs my face and kisses me. "does that answer your question." she says i nod craving more of her lips. i needed this. She layed me on the couch and got on top of me. i want to have sex with her so bad but i knew demi would freak. so i stopped her. "we cant." i say out of breath. "why not." she says "demi." i say "belive me i want to do this i want to feel you in me but demi would freak." i say "yea oh yea i got you something." she says i see the bouquet of roses and chocalates. "happy one month aversery." she says handing me the bouqet and chocalates. "aw babe now i feel bad that i didnt get you anything." i say "its ok you being here is enough." she says i smile and read the card.

Hey baby,

    today marks a month ago that i met you. it was the happiest day of my life and one ill never forget. Weve been through thick and thin and still have stuck through. i love with all of my heart suz. i truly do i would give anything to see you smile your beatiful smile. Always remeber that you are perfect to me. love you babe.

                     -kylie.

i smile and turn back to kylie. "thank you baby i love it." i say "i knew you would." she says "hey lovebirds the shows over." bradly says "already." i say "yea you were too busy making out to look up to see the last song." he says "we were not making out." Kylie says "whatever lets just head back to the bus." Antonio says. we walk back to the bus. "hey so i see sylie is back together." demi says "and stronger than ever." kylie says "you guys are so cute and i told there was nothing to worry about suz." She says "i know. im just glad that blake is gone." i say "what happened to him anyway." kylie asks "he went to jail for attempting rape." demi says "Well he deserves it i swear that bastard if he ever comes near suz again hes gonna have to go through me." bradly says "calm down brad brad. Im sure hes learned his lesson." i say He nods. "well im beat." i say "yea me too." kylie says we climb into our bunk. "i love you suz." she says "i love you too kylie." i say falling asleep.

A/N:hey guys im back. so whtd u think of this chap. If u guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS love you guys.