Its not what it looks like.

Suzs POV

when i woke up my arm still hurts. At least it wasnt my domenient hand which means i can still sign autographs and perform. "morning babygirl how are you feeling." Demi asks setting breakfeast down in my spot. "ok i guess." i say "suz you know it dangerous to crowd surf right." She says "then why did you do it." i say "i dont know i wasnt thinking." she says "theres your answer" i say "hey suz a bunch of our fans want to sign your cast" bradly says "well theres not enough space on my cast so... hey wait someone already drew on this." i say looking at it closely. It was a heart with kylie and is initals in it. "awww babe did you do this." i say "yep." she says "aw i love it." i say kissing her cheek. Wait that gave me an idea. "hey how about we pick a random fan from the audience each night while i have this and they draw a heart." i say "great idea suz." Antonio says  "yea but how are you going to tell what city its from." Chase asks "we'll just tell them to put the city in the heart night sound good." i say "yea." they say "Alright then its setteled." i say 'hey museketers and lovatics a couple of u guys have been asking to sign my cast well we will b picking one member from the audience each night to draw a heart and put the city name in the heart.' i had to make it a twilonger. As i started getting replies the bus stopped. Where are we now. "hey babe what day is it." i ask kylie "its the 17th." she says "so we are in New Orleans." i say "wow how do you know that" she says "wow how do you know that." she asks "i memorized the whole tour." i say "really." she says cocking an eyebrow up. "well it helps to have the tour dates set in your phone." i say showing her my calender. "wow someones smart." she says sarcastically. "oh shut up." i say throw a pillow at her. "you did not just throw a pillow at me." she says "maybe i did maybe i didnt either way here comes another one." i say throw another one at her face. "susan jonas." she says "what are you going to do kristen Roberts" i say she throws a pillow at me and i duck. we somehow ended up on the couch with her ontop of me. "kiss me." she says which i do the kiss started getting intense. That is until i heard "SUSAN JONAS." we break the kiss to find one pissed Demi. "its not what it looks like." we say at the same time. "so it doesnt look like my daughter and her girlfriend were about have sex on the bus." she says "no." we say "back room now." she says "guys i need to talk with these two alone." Demi says to the guys. I give them a pleading look to get us out of this but they know not to mess with demi. "what the hell were you two thinking." she says pacing back and forth "let us explain mrs.Jonas." kylie says "you get five minutes." demi says. "well we were sitting on the couch and i asked her what day it was to know where we were and then it turned into a pillow fight and then she somehow landed ontop of me and then we kissed." i say "what if i didnt walk in though." she says "we wouldve stopped and just laughed it off." kylie says "belive me mom we are no where close to second base neither one of us are ready for it." i say "ok i trust you guys youre off the hook." Demi says "yes thank you mom" i say kissing her cheek. "yea thanks demi." kylie says "youre welcome girls but dont do that again. i was scared i was gonna have to have 'the talk' with you two" she says "oh dad already gave me the talk when i was with blake" i say "what we were suppose to have that talk together im gonna kill him when we get home." she says "well looks like your gonna have to wait until october." i say as we head out of the back room. "phew that was close." kylie says "i know i though we were goners." i say "so what do you wanna do now." she asks "have you seen the walking dead." i say "no." she says "oh my god walking dead marthon." i say putting on netflix. we cuddle close and everytime a zombie came out she cuddled closer to me. "dont worry babe ill protect you with my big strong musceles." i say flexing. She laughs "what are you laughing at." i say "how your so protective of me." she says "well your my girl so im gonna keep you safe." i say "aw babe." she says she cups my face and our lips meet. Our lips move in sync until we stop to breath. we countinue watching the walking dead until its show time.

A/N:hey guys so wht did you guys think of this chapter. I literarly just woke up had the idea and wrote it. if u guys have any ideas for this story Please Please PLEASE! leave them in the comments ive said it a thousand times and ill say it again. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS love u guys.