Broken Trust

Suzs POV

well im getting out of the hospital today and i know that demi is going to take me back because she apprently dosent want a fucked up kid. "ok suz time to go home." Demi says i nod. ive been giving her the silent treament the whole time ive been here. She lost my trust and once you lose my trust its hard to get it back. we get to the car and as soon as im in the car i put in my headphones and blast some music. We stopped at a red light. it was only demi and i in the car. She pulled my earphones. "what the hell."  i say "will at least talk to me." demi says "why would i if you dont want a fucked up kid like me." i say "your not fucked up suz if anything your just a little broken." she says "a little." i say  "demi why are we even having this conversation. Its obivious you dont want me." "Dont you dare say that susan. I love more than anything i cant live without you. id radther die than going a day without  you or emily or the guys." she says "thats a bunch of bullshit. you said it yourself that we are getting more and more rebelious you dont even want us admit it your life would be a lot more easier with out us. we are just burdens." i say. "suz-" "just leave me alone." i say getting out of the car and going into the house. i go upstairs to my old room and start packing. i pack all my clothes and some pictures. i leave my phone and head down the stairs. "ill be waiting in the car." i say to demi "suz wait." demi says "what." i spat "look i know youre mad at me but please forgive me. i love suz you are my everything. if you leave ill completly shut down. i wont make anymore music i  wont be in anymore movies or tv shows. i will dissaper from the spotlight. Then one day i just wont take it anymore and..." she trails off "please babygirl i need you in my life. please." she says in tears "ok i forgive for what you said but you lost my trust and thats hard to get back." i say "thank you suz i love you suz." she says hugging me i flinch but hug back. "yea" i say i go back upstairs and notice that i didnt have a door. Great now i have no privacy. i also didnt have a door on my bathroom. Now demi doesnt trust me alone. Well the wedding gonna be in a couple of weeks wait so am i still going to be suz lovato or will i suz jonas or suz lovato-jonas. ok well ill figure that out later. guess ill stay here for now.

A/N:hey guys so suz kinda forgave demi. so what did you guys think. I have to give credit to my co-writer clarakins who is amazing. if u guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. Kay love you guys.