Destiel: Are You Serious?

****SAM'S POV****

"Dean wake up!"

"Shut up Sammy!"

"Dean your going to make me late for school again and you know I'm going to get in trouble this time." I tried reasoning with Dean like I do just about every morning.

"Can't dad drive you?!?"

I sighed, " no he left last night for another business trip." Dad is hardly ever home so it's usually just me and Dean, I'm not complaining though because I like Dean and he is seventeen so I guess he's old enough to watch me for long periods of time.

**** DEANS POV****

I felt bad when Sammy told me that dad was gone again. He's never home. So I managed to roll out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom where I turned on the shower but didn't have any time to step in before Sam started banging on the door.

" Dean you don't have time to shower I need to be at school within the next ten minutes and the drive will take at least ten minutes so let's go."

"Bitch!" I yelled through the door but I knew he was right.

"Jerk!"

I smiled because this was really more of a way that we showed our love not petty name calling.

I walked back to my room and grabbed a pair of jeans and my favorite ACDC shirt, you could tell it was my favorite shirt because it was worn out. The letters were barley readable and the shirt that was once black was now a shade of gray.

I grabbed my keys to my beloved impala, but I call her baby, and grabbed my bag. Not that I really needed it, its not like I was planning on doing any actual school work today anyway but I guess it's always nice to be prepared.

"Come on Sammy time to go."

" Don't call me that Dean. I'm not a little kid anymore."

I laughed because to me Sammy will always be a little kid. "ok kid lets go."

" wait Dean I wanted to know if I could have a friend over after school today?"

I let the question soak in for a minute but just to annoy him. "What friend?"

"He's kinda a new friend. His name is Castiel."

*******************

AN: So this is my first fic and I'm not really sure about it yet. But if you guys like it I will continue.