Chapter 19 *ending* part 3

★★not really edited sorry★★

****CASTIEL'S POV****

After I got to the locker room and finished changing into some sweat pants I made my way to Deans locker. I grabbed his hips and pushed my self up against him a little. Dean let out a soft moan then turned around and gave me a light kiss.

"Dean I want to have sex."

" Well its a little public but I guess if you want to, ok bend over."

I face palmed. Why was Dean so stupid.

"No Dean I didn't mean right here and right now, I meant like tonight or this weekend at my house."

"Cas are you sure you want this? it could be that you're just really horny or maybe you have gas."

"No Dean I already checked its not gas. I just really want to take our relationship to that next level, I love you and I want you."

"I love you too Cas. If you think that your ready then we can make plans for this weekend. How about Friday night?"

Ok let's see Friday night my dad should be at his girlfriends and I think Liam mentioned some party at Lindsay's house.

"Ok Friday night is good. I got to get to class, love you." I gave Dean a quick kiss on the cheek and made my way to Spanish. No me gusta.

******************************************

A/N: Ok guys. ~le sexy sex time~ lol but seriously time for my horribly written sex scene. You have been warned.

******************************************

Should I be this nervous. Well probably I mean it is my first time. Yes I have decided that its ok to be this nervous.

Deans going to be here any minute now and I am prepared. I got condoms and lube, the lube is cotton candy flavored, I don't know why its got a flavor it's not like anyone is actually eating the lube, like why does it have to have a flavor if you won't be tastin- ohhhh. Well that's a disgusting image in my head.

All thoughts aside because I think I just heard the door bell. I took a deep breath and made my way to the door. I let Dean in and he took off his shoes and coat. God we are off to a good start.

We went to the longing room and sat down on the couch.

"So umm want to watch tv or something." I asked just to end the awkward silence that had fallen in the room.

"Or we could make out?" Dean suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders and swung one leg around him and placed my hands in his soft hair. He grabbed my hips and started kissing me. At first they were soft kisses but as things got heated so did the kisses. I ground my hips against Dean and was rewarded with a moan so naturally I did it again. Dean kept letting out soft moans as he moved his lips to my neck, first kissing then sucking and damn did it feel good.

"Dean let's go to my room." I fought back the moans long enough to speak.

I guess Dean wasn't as strong as me because all he did was give a weak nod. I pulled Dean up the stairs to my room and pushed him on the bed. I locked my door, I don't care if no one else was home I felt better having it locked.

I gave Dean a deep kiss which he returned, while I started undoing his belt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm returning the favor from class."

Deans eyes went wide and then he kissed me and laid back on the bed. I pulled his pants off and then his boxers.

*****************************************

A/N: Guuuuuys I'm having trouble writing this but I wanted to get at least half of it out there for you. Don't worry I'm not going to make you wait long for the dirty part to start, I promise to have it up before Friday and then that will be the end of this story. I also have big news guys! I put up the first chapter of my new boyxman story. If you think you might be interested the name is Teachers Pet. So I will be working on the ending of this and my other two stories. I have finals coming up so my updates won't be to often after this week but I'm still going with my stories! *insert fabulous singing voice* 'I WONT GIVE UP ONNNN US' ok I'll stop being weird. byeeeee!