The Actual Ending Guys

(its late and I didn't edit this so sorry not sorry but kind of am sorry)

****CASTIEL'S POV****

I grabbed Deans hard dick and slowly began pumping up and down. I didn't think I was doing it right but when I stopped Dean told me to keep going so I must of been doing something right.

I pumped faster and Dean began to moan, I think this I'd where I blow him or something. Whatever shut up everyone knows I'm a virgin anyway. I gripped his shaft and kissed the tip. Alright so far so good. I wrapped my lips around him and my bed my mouth up and down. Slow at first but I sped up so did Deans moans.

"Cas you got to sta- stop I'm gunna cu-"

Too late for the warning there buddy. Gross he came in my mouth. Actually it's not that bad, but it's not good either.

****DEAN'S POV****

Oh.My.God! I can't believe I came in his mouth. I didn't mean to but I haven't gotten laid in a very long time and he's so cute and amazing.

"Cas was that your first blow job?"

"umm yes" Cas said quietly while looking down at his lap.

Nawh he's so cute, is he blushing! I love this boy. I pulled Cas up on to the bed and flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I give him a deep passion filled kiss and only broke it when I pulled his shirt up over his head. I started placing little kisses now his neck and chest, when I got to the hem of his pants I licked across his cute little stomach. That had Cas moaning and fisting his hands in the sheets. Wow if that works him up then I can't wait to see his reaction when I enter him.

I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off, I also pulled off his boxers and started kissing around his legs and thighs.

"Deannn please" Cas moaned.

"Do you have any lube or anything to make it easier on you baby?"

Cas nodded his head and reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a brand new bottle of lube and a box of condoms. Awwwww he got all ready for me.

I grabbed a condom and rolled it on to my already hard again dick, I opened the lube and squeezed a large amount into my hand. I don't want to hurt my poor baby and he's a little virgin. With one hand I grabbed his dick and started stroking him while I used my other hand to rub the lube all over his tight little hole. I made sure to massage the lube in nice and good before I positioned my self at his entrance.

"Are you ready huggy bear?" I leaned in and whispered in Cas' ear and then licked it.

"Not if you call me huggy bear again cherry pie."

I laughed at his cuteness and leaned in to kiss him while I carefully and slowly pushed into him.

Cas hissed in pain and a tear slid down his face. I kissed the tears away and started kissing his neck. I thrust in slowly a few more times.

"Am I hurting you baby, want me to stop?" I stopped pushing in to him.

"No I'm fine, its staring to feel good now." Cas wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his face into my chest.

"Keep going." Cas told me.

I gave him a quick kiss on the nose and started moving in and out of him again. After a few more thrusts I picked up the pace and Cas started moaning. Hearing him moan and pant had me moaning too and I know I won't last much longer. I pushed in a few more times and kissed Cas as I came. Almost right after he came too.

I pulled out and laid down next to Cas.

"I really love you Cas and I mean it. I love you more they anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Dean I love you too but please tell me you are not proposing to me."

"I kind of am, I know we are to young to get married now but some day I do want to marry you. Do you want to marry me someday?" I looked over at Cas and prayed that he said yes because I have never felt this way about another person before.

"Yes Dean I do want to marry you some day in our future. I love you so much." Cas hugged me tightly.

"This is why huggy bear is a perfect little nick name for you."

"Call me that again and I will smite you."

*****************************************

A/N: Sorry for the awful sex scene but I tried. Oh my gosh guys that's the end *sits in bathtub with a bucket of chocolate on the right and a bucket on the left for your tears* haha but this is actually the end! I'm soooo sorry it took so long guys, I had finals and that was just awful but now that's done and I can work on my stories yay!!! If you liked this then read my other story, Its Complicated, because its a spin off type book and Cas and Dean are going to be in it a little bit. Anyway thank you guys for reading, it means the world to me. You will never know how much it means so thank you.