[03] LUCAS FRIAR

LUCAS accidentally blurts out that he loves you

"wait... what?" the blonde boy realizes the enormity of the news he just said and debates between adding "like a friend" or owning up to his feelings and telling you how much he's loved you since the first time the two of you met

"you know what y/n, i'm not going to hide from my feelings and pretend like i don't love you because i do. i love you so goddamn much. i've loved you since the first time we worked on that stupid history project together and you ranted about how much you loved president obama and vice president biden. i've loved you since the first time i saw your eyes light up and your smile grow so wide just from someone handing you a string cheese stick. but do you know which moment really made me realize i was in love with you?"

you subtly nodded, in shock and adoration from the beautiful boy with bright green eyes

"that night we spent talking until it was the next morning. you told me stories of your life and at the parts you started crying, i felt this pain in my chest and this immediate gut reaction that told me i had to hold you and never let anyone hurt you again that bad. and when you listened to my life and smiled at the good moments but cried for me when you felt sadness, i knew. i knew then y/n. i've loved you since all of those moments; since the first time we met all the way till today — right now. i love you. and i could never unlove you my darling."

 luecas, xx