[03] MAYA HART

MAYA'S FACE when cooking up a devious prank on the jocks from abigail adams high school for prank week

maya has always wanted to pull some sort of a joke or prank on the football players at her school, abigail adams. ever since freshman year they've always picked on and bullied her best friends. what better week and way to give them a taste of their own medicine than to pull a huge prank on them.

maya hart asks you, at the bay window, her opinion on which prank to play on them.
"how about the itching powder on jock strap prank?" maya asks. "a little too boring. it needs to be bigger!" you say with such enthusiasm on getting back at those annoying jocks. "okay, okay... uh how about a new look on the footballer's lockers?" maya asks and adds a smirk on her face. "i like it but too much work." She nods to agree with you.

"oh i know! how about sticking 20,000 plastic forks into the football field?" maya asks with an evil genius look. "i love it. i love it! but, where are you gonna get 20,000 plastic forks and a lot of people to help?" maya responds with such confidence, "i know a guy that could get us 20,000 plastic forks and many people would love to get back at those jocks. they taunt and bully pretty much everybody." you both have an excited look on your faces. "it's settled. 20,000 plastic forks on the football field." you both smirk in sync.

|| xo,
besosamor