Wait, What?

Rose's POV

After I'd said that she started walking to me and she put her hand up getting ready to slap me. In fear of getting hurt I grabbed her wrist and pulled her so she would go flying down the stairs. And I was strong enough to do so, she went flying down the stairs and once she hit the ground she started crying in pain. "Oww, you little brat!" She cried in pain "Well, at least I'm not fake nor do I pick on people." I turned to look at her friends and they all looked scared. Wow, I'm 5'0 and they are looking like I'm a 10 feet monster and I'm going to eat them I was thinking to myself, I soon turned away from them and walked to class.

-Time Skip- Launch:

I got my food and went to sit down at a table alone, Which was nice because I didn't have to talk to anybody which I'm fine with. As soon has I start eating I see a boy walking to me and it's him, Marry's boyfriend. Well I'm in trouble and I'm likely going to die, I was thinking to myself. But I wasn't going to die, because he walked over to me and sat down with his food "I'm sorry for Marry, she was acting like a brat" wait he just talked to me, and he didn't pick on. Is he high? Maybe who knows "it's ok" than I continued to eat.

Soon after that I got out of school and was thinking of a idea, I had the idea last night but I didn't like it but know I do. So I started walking to the craft shop.

Once I got to the place I needed to be I got what I needed and headed home. And Went up to my home and started working on my Craft.

A/N: Should I start posting new parts twice a week?