Years: Ending

2 years later

Rose's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon being made, which smelled pretty good. I could hear Jack getting ready for school, I got up from Chanyeol and I shared queen size bed. Once up I started waking to the door it opened.

"Come on sleepy-head food is ready!" Chanyeol said with a small smile and grabbed my hand pulling me out of our bedroom.

I sat down at the kitchen table and started eating. It was pretty good a little burnt but good. I finished and walked to my room than throwing some clothes so I could take Jack to school.

5 minutes later

Jack Chanyeol and I were in the car on are way to Jack's school, it took about 10 minutes to get there and the car ride was pretty fun.

Jack's POV

Chanyeol parked the car and I got out of the car and closed the door behind me, but it was followed by two other car doors closing. They must be walking me into school.

We walked from the parking lot to the school yard, which was filled with kids and parents. We stopped walking once we reached the stairs that was leading up too the school.

They hugged me and wished me luck, I hugged them back and started walking up the stairs.
Once I reached the doors to the school I looked back at them and they waved to me.

A small smile creeped on to my face than I turned around and pulled open the door than walked in. There was kids pretty much everywhere so I had to say "excuse me" many times to get passed people.

I reached my class room and walked in and there were a lot of kids, some kids were talking, some kids were reading books, and some kids were doodling.

"You must be the new kid, what's your name?" A tall male said with a welcoming smile on his face.

"My name is Jack, and it's nice to meet you all." I said than walked over to my sit than say down.

Time Skip To Lunch

I grab my food and went to sit down at a table, I sat by myself for a bit until a kid came up to my table.

"Hi my name is Marco. Can I sit with you?" He asked in which I replied with a nod.

Rose's POV

Chanyeol and I were on top of the apartment building enjoying the view and talking about life, until he got down on one knee. Thinking he was tying his shoe I didn't think much of it.

"Rose, will you marry me?" He pulled out a ring out of his jacket.

I looked down at him and nodded making him smile, he than slide the ring on my hand. I looked down at it and smiled, my eyes soon became watery, I let the happy tear row down my face as I covered my mouth.

I looked up at Chanyeol but, he was gone.

"Chanyeol?"