Oh. + A/N

Rose's POV

As I get down reading the first book I start to dig deeper, And than I find what I'm looking for.

And the book page said this:

Over 120 years ago after family's loved ones died they had people and/ or other family member's make doll's of the dead family member's. The dolls look like the dead family member's and after the dolls are made they are put by the dead people's graves for two days. Once the two days are up the family member's come and pick up the dolls . Because once the two dolls are up than the ghost of the dead family member will be inside the doll. But this has died off.

I get up and grab the doll than get on my bike and head back to school.

Time skip

After school I head back home to dinner. I sit down at the table with my mom and dad and eat my dinner than I head back up to my room. I take the doll out of my bag and put it on my desk. And than I sit down in my desk chair put my headphones on start listening to some music and than start drawing. At about 1:00 AM I start to fall a sleep than fall in to a dream.

A/N: hey guys! It's sad to say but this story has two more parts left. But! Don't leave yet because I will be making a book two! (In this book because it would be easy for you to read it like that.) so enjoy joy the last two part's of book 1 than after book 1 about 2 or 3 days later I will post the first part of book 2.