Chanyeol?

Rose's POV:

"Chanyeol?" I say to the person sitting on the chair.

The person sitting in my living-room chair turns to look at me. He looks at me for a good two minutes before getting up. As I'm about to take off running he walks over to me, now looking into my eyes. He walks a step closer I turn around to run but he grabs me and hugs me, I try to get out of the hug but he's to strong. He let's me go and then I push him inside and than close the door behind.

I walk past Chanyeol, or what I think is Chanyeol. And go put Jack to bed, I walk back out to have a talk with "Chanyeol".

"I have one question, why are you here? Last time I have seen you is when I tried to kill myself. Are you a ghost? Are you human? Did your mother became witch and bring you back to life? Because I know you didn't fake your death Chanyeol. I was there when you died, I was right next to you. Or are you even Chanyeol?" I ask him. It takes a good 30 seconds for him to answer.

"I'm hear because I came back for you. I wanted to see you, I wanted to be with you. And no my mother did not became a witch, and yes I'm Chanyeol. Remember when you went to the liberty and you happened to read that book?" He asked me and I reply with a nod.

"Well turns out when you happened to read it. I became back from the dead. And the day I dead I looked out for you. Why did you think you happened to throw Marry down the stairs? You can call me a ghost, you can yell at me but I came back for you. And if you kick me out I'll go live the rest of my life with my mother. Also one more thing, even if we never get together I'll still watch out for you, and when you die I die. So be careful." He says to me.

He turns around and start to walk out the door but I stop him.

"Wait!" I whisper yell at him.

"I please stay. I have some more questions to ask." I say to him and he turns around.

"Are you a ghost or human? And why didn't you came back sooner?" I ask him hoping for a reply.

"Half ghost half human. Because I wanted you to finish high school before I came back." He replied to me.

"Now go get some sleep you have work in the morning" he says to me and I walk to my bedroom.

When I get to my bedroom I put on a big shirt and some pajama shorts than I head to bed.

Time Skip to the morning

I walk up to my alarm, I turn over to my clock and turn my alarm off. I get up out of bed and walk over to my dresser and pick out this outfit:

 I get up out of bed and walk over to my dresser and pick out this outfit:

After I'm done getting my outfit on I head to Jack's room. Once I get to the door of his room I put my hand on the door and slowly open it so I don't wake him up. I walk in to his room and grab out a blue car shirt and some pants. I than step-toe out of his room and walk over to the kitchen. I grab a juice box and some dry cereal than place it on the table for him to eat when he get's up. And than I grab a bowl of cereal for Chanyeol and I. I pour cereal in the two bowls and than grab some milk out of the fridge and put it on the table. I turn to the sink to start washing the dishes but the I get a text from my mother

Mom: sweetheart your father and I are going out of town and cannot babysit Jack you'll have to take him to work with you

Soon after I read it Jack comes out of his room.

"Sissy, I'm hungry. When can I eat?" Jack asked me.

I walk over to him and pick him up

"You can eat right now" I reply to him.

I put him in his chair and he starts eating his food and I head over to finish to dishes.

"Sissy why is there two bowls?" He asked me before drinking some juice out of his juice box.

"Cause-" I'm cut of by the sound of Chanyeol opening the bathroom door.

Jack turns to Chanyeol and than turns back to me.

"Is it cause he's here?" Jack asked me and I replied to him with a nod.

Chanyeol comes and sits down next to Jack, and Jack looks up from his food

"Hi mister." Jack says to Chanyeol.

"Hello" Chanyeol replied to Jack with a smile.

Jack was soon done with his food than headed to his room to pack some toys in his iron man backpack.
I get up from the table and get Jack's dishes,  than I head over to the sink and start washing dishes.

"So did you have a kid when I was gone?" Chanyeol asked me

"Nope, he just me little brother." I reply to his question.

I get done washing the dishes than I head to Jacks room to get him dressed. I come out of Jacks room holding him and I look over to see Chanyeol dressed. We head down to my car than we all get in the car.

We to the grocery store were I work. I turn over to look at Chanyeol

"What are you and Jack going to do?" I ask him

"I can take him to the mall up the street?" Is that ok?" He reply's

"Yeah just don't forget to keep an eye on him he likes to walk off when you're not looking so just hold him most of the time. Also here is some money go shopping and pick me up at 4:00PM so we can go get some dinner. Bye Se ya soon." I say to him.

Chanyeol's POV:

"Bye see you soon" I reply to Rose than get in the diver-chair.

We get to the mall than I happen to find a close parking spot so I park there. I get out and grab Jack, than I start walking to the mall.

I get in to the mall and than Jack sees a toy store

"Toys!" He yelled.

He tried to get out of my arms but I wouldn't let him. So I walked to the toy store and put him down than grabbed his hand. He ran over to the toy cars and he picked up some.

"You want them?" I ask him and he replied with a nod.

I grab his hand than we walk over and I buy them for him. After buying them I put them in his back-pack than zip it back up. We continue to walk around the mall than soon I go and grab some food. I walk over to a table and sit Jack beside Jack so I can keep an eye on him.

"Oh my gosh is that your kid? He's so cute just like you." A random girl asked.

"No, he's my best friend brother." I reply to her

"Than is your best friend cute?" She asked

"Well to me yes. But my best friend a female." I reply

"Oh" she said and walked away.

We finish eating than walk around for a little bit more. About 3 hours later we go and pick up Rose.

I pull up and she get's In the car.

"Was he good?" She asked and I reply with a nod.

We head out to a restaurant than get something to eat.

Time Skip to when they are done eating.

We get back to her apartment than she goes and put Jack to sleep. I walk over to a chair and sit down. Rose comes out of Jacks room than sits down next to me.

"Rose, will you be my girl friend?"