Welcome home~

Rose's POV

Once my shift ended I walked out to my car, it was nice, the street lights had just turned on and i could fell the night air move my hair. It was peaceful.

I walked over to my car pressing a button on my car remote which unlocked it making the lights turn on. Once I reached my car I put my hand on the door handle and pulled it open than sat inside.

I closed the door behind me and started my car, once started I put my foot on the gas and started driving back to my apartment.
It was peaceful, well, the loud people walking down the streets heading to go clubbing was pretty loud, but the rest of the drive home was peaceful.

No creep following me, no Marry, just the sound on my car and any car who passed me. I soon got back to my apartment parking my car in the parking-lot to my apartment building.

I turned off my car making the lights out, I step out of my car putting my foot on the somewhat wet ground because it had rained and it was still kind of raining, but in a light manner.

Once I was out of my car I closed my car door behind and started walking up to my apartment. As I was walking to the building I could fell the light-rain fall on to my head making my hair kind of wet.

I soon reached my apartment and unlocked the door, after I unlocked it I slowly open the door thinking that Chanyeol and Jack are asleep but I open the door to Chanyeol sitting at the kitchen table.

"Welcome home~ Jack we already had dinner and is asleep and I got diner for the both of us." I was fretted by his smile than a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you" I replied with a smile than closing the door and putting down my beg than taking off my jacket.

He took my hand and lightly pulled me to the table sitting me down than going across from me and sitting down.

It was nice and peaceful, I really enjoyed it and the food was pretty good too. After dinner he cleaned up than I went and showered.

After my shower I put my pajamas and walk to bed than go to sleep.