You know what will happen right?

Rose's POV

As I fall asleep I go in to a bad dream, or nightmare. What ever you want to call it. But in the morning I don't remember it, I just know it was about Chanyeol. I swear he is diving me crazy. Or his ghost, I just don't anymore.

I get up from my desk chair and walk over to my dresser and put on my uniform. I then walk over to my backpack grab it and then I head downstairs to my kitchen. And grab a banana and walk out my front door to my bike, I then pick it up off the ground and get on it and start to ride to school. On the way there I think to myself that when I ride my bike with a skirt on to wear leggings.

I soon reach school to see Marry outside with her "friends".

Marry's POV

I see Rose (that brat) park her bike
Man, She makes me so uncomfortable with her big glasses and her annoying high-pitched voice. Chanyeol was just to hot to ever date her, and I can't believe that he was planning on it too. But he can't date her know, to bad he's dead because I would of took him in a heart beat. But I will never tell Rose how jealous I am of her, and i will never tell her that she is some-what prettier than me.

Rose's POV

After I park my bike I start walking up the stairs to my school and I can see Marry looking at me I try to walk faster but she stops me.

"Hey, four eyes!" She yelled to me as I'm walking up the stairs, and I can hear her friends giggle.

I continue to walk up the stairs, but Marry stops me.

"Marry please stop, I don't want to do this right know." I try to get her to let go of me but she continues to hold on to me.

"Oh, I'm so scared." She reply's and her friends start to giggle. "And what can you do?" She asked me.

She continues to talk crap but that's when I snap, I pull her hand off my shirt and put up my hand getting ready to punch her but a hand grab's me and pull's me back. I turn around to see that it's Marry's boyfriend.

"Jackson?!" I yell in his face.

He keeps holding my hand and than he starts walking me into school.

Time Skip: To when school is over.

After school is over he walks me outside and than turns to me.

"Rose be careful, you don't know if Marry's snobby rich parents are watching. And you never know what Marry's dad will do, he may kick you out of school cause he does own the school after all. Just try to stay away from Marry. And from now on meet me in the front of the school 30 minutes before school start's." He says to me and I reply with a nod

Soon after that I walk home to a nice home cooked meal.

A/N: Well the next part will be the ending. It's kinda sad but book 2 will be starting soon after but stay cause I will be making book two in this book.