Hello

Rose's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed to see nurses and doctors all around me.

“She has is awake!” a doctor yelled to the other doctor and the nurses.

“Good, go get Mr. Park!” a male nurse yelled.

They walked Chanyeol into my room. He had a choke mark on his neck, and had a lot of cuts all over his body. But he wasn't in a hospital bed. He was walking and had a big cut on his face, but he was still really handsome. He continued to walk to me smiling more every step.

Once he reached me I saw he had bandages around his right hand, which was the hand he grabbed my hand with. He sat down in a chair right next to me.

“How long have I been asleep?” I asked him in a confused tone.

“about a week” he replied still holding my hand.

“A WEEK?! That means Jack's birthday is today!” I yelled letting go of Chanyeol's hand and trying to get up off my hospital bed but I end up falling and Chanyeol stops me from doing so.

“You can't just get up off the bed. You haven't walked in a week!” he said to me holding me.

He put me back on the hospital bed and handed me my shoes a shirt and the jeans I was wearing the day this all happened.

“I'm not putting on my clothes in front of you!” I said to him.

He replied to my with a sigh and turned around to face the wall with his arms crossed. After putting on my clothes he turns around and says he is going to go get a wheelchair. When he walks out of the room I turn my head and look around the room. A few minutes later Chanyeol returns with a wheelchair.

He parks the wheelchair and locks it, than he takes my hand and helps me into the wheelchair. Once I'm in the wheelchair he unlocks it and wheels me out to my parents car. When we reach the car I see my father in the diver side of the car. Chanyeol puts my in the car than takes the wheelchair back into the hospital. A few seconds later he comes out of the hospital and gets in the car.

We drive to my parents house which is were Jack's birthday party is being held at. I asked my father who is going to be at the party and he says my that his parents are going to be there and that my mothers parents are going to be there as well and Ms and Mr. Part are going to there. He continued to drive by all the city buildings.

“Hey, umm sweetheart when did Chanyeol become alive again?” my father asked me with a confused look on his face.

“Well, he has been alive for about 2 weeks.” I replied.

My father nods and continues to drives to his house.

We reach his house and he parks the car. Chanyeol gets out of the car and his parents run to him hugging him and kissing him, and my mother and Jack to me hugging me. We start the party and we all have a good time. Jack got to meet his grandparents and I got to talk to them and makeup for all the time I didn't spend with them.

The party ends and we all say our goodbyes than Chanyeol Jack and I get into our car than head back to our apartment.

A\N: hey everyone! Did you like this chapter? Let me know in the comments! Anyway I have a question to ask you guys. Would any of you read a taehyung fanfiction about him meeting a girl and she finds out he is a undercover cop? Just asking, if you would comment and let me know. Anyway please vote and comment! Have a good week!