Marry's Story

A/N: so, I wanted to make a part of the story about were I talk about Marry so you guys can get to know her better cause I want to use her more in the story.

Marry Story:

Marry was born in to a rich family, she had pretty much everything. Her parents loved her, she had money, she had everything a person could every ask for! Until one day. Marry was 10 years old when she happened to find her father cheating, so she went to the phone in the kitchen and called her mother who was at work.

"Mom, dad is in your bed with Ms. Miller." Marry said to her mother trying to hold back tears.

"He's what?!" Marry's mother yell.

Marry's mother paused and after her pause she told Marry to go outside and wait till she get's there. Marry did as her mother said and went outside and sat on the stairs outside of her house.

Her mother soon arrived and Marry ran to her giving her a big hug. Marry's mother went inside the house leaving Marry outside, Marry can hear yelling from inside and cried more.

A year later

Marry's parents are not together anymore and Marry lives with her mother. She does not talk to her father anymore and only sees him when she goes shopping as if he is Spying on her.

Her mother is seeing someone now and They still live in the same house and they are going much better now. Marry and her mother don't talk about her father and Marry and her mother have became closer. Marry likes it, there is no yelling, fighting, and no cheating, It's peaceful. Marry enjoys it and even made new friends. But she is still sad about the boy who died a year ago, but it was kinda fun to watch Rose suffer. Her and her prefect family, and her nice looks. I hate her, Marry said to herself.

Five years later

Marry had just turned 16 years old so her friends took her to a party, she had a awesome time but she did something wrong she happened to sleep with a guy and didn't know how to tell her mother. And if she told her mother she would be kicked out of the house, which she did not want to happen, so she didn't tell her mother.

9 months later

She was in the bathroom and she started having pains in her stomach, so she got out of the bathroom and went and told her mother. So Her mother took her to the hospital, it took about 10 minutes to get there so they once they got there Marry's mother ran her into the hospital the took her to the emergency room.

2 hours passed and Marry's mother waited her that long.

"Miss your child just had a baby." The nurse said to Marry's Mother

"She what?!" Her mother yelled making people turn their heads to her.

The nurse took Marry's mother back to her room and Marry was lying on the hospital bed holding her baby. Marry looked up at at her mother and Marry knew what was coming.

The next day Marry packed her bags and went to the baby's father home.
Once she got there the baby's father gave her a hug and let her in. Marry asked to live with him and he accepted.

May 10 5:46PM

Mom:
Marry, why did you have a baby at a young age. You know better but you let your mother down and I was the only one you had let, not only that but you let  your father  down, the one who you loved so much. I kicked you out for a reason, not to be mean, but to let you know. That you knew what you had done, you knew what you were going to put yourself into. And don't every say I don't love you. It's just you wanted to become a parent early. So you needed to find your own home.
Karma is a bitch.