I'm Happy.

Rose's POV:

I'm 18 now and It's been four years since I tried to kill myself. I'm getting help and I'm doing better, I have a health mind I'm doing much better now and I'm health and happy. I just have one probable, I work with Marry. Out of all this time I still know Marry, and she still makes my life a living hell. But I have my own apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. My little brother stays at my place a lot. I'm happy, it's just there is one more thing. Chanyeol/The Doll still hunts me to this day and I can't throw it away it just comes back, so I put is on a coffee table in my living room in my apartment.

Marry's POV:
I'm happy, just I wished I never had a baby at 16 years old. I wished I had never of mad fun of Rose. I wished I had never had been with so many guys. I wished I had never of been so mean. I should of never of ran away from home. All I ever did was make fun of Rose and now she has a better life than I do I had everything and I ran way. Like my mother always said karma is a bitch.

Rose's POV:
After I'm done with work I head out to my car and than drive to my parents house to pick up my little brother.

I soon reach my parents house and than get out of my car. I walk up to my old house and unlock the door than inter the living-room.

"Hi sweetheart" my father turned his head to me and I wave.

My mother comes down with Jack and put's him on the floor and he starts playing with some toys. My mother sit's down next to me.

"Honey can I talk to you?" My mother asks me and I reply with a nod.

"Honey, we need you take in Jack. We're getting old and we think 50 is just a bit to old to be having a four year old child in the house. And knowing how much you love your little brother we know you will take care of him. So just call us of you need anything and when you go to work just give him to us so we can look after him." My mother ask's me to do so I nod as a reply than hug.

"Thank you, i'll take good care of him don't worry." I say.

I hug both my parents bye and than pick up Jack, I walk to my car and than put him in his car-chair. I get in the driver chair and start the car.

"Sissy are we going home?" He asked as he rubbed is eye.

"No, not yet." I reply to his question. And continue to drive.

We soon reach the place I need. I get Jack out of his car-chair and walk in to the building. While I hold his hand. We get to the 7th floor and I walk in to the first room on the right, I put Jack on a chair and he plays with his toys. I sit down in a chair.

"How have you been Rose?" He asked.

"Good" I reply.

He continued to ask me questions and I answer them.

"So a doll you made is driving you insane?" He asked me with a confused tone in his voice.

"Yes but no, you see the doll has my best friends ghost in it." I reply to his question.

"Ok, tell me how did this "best friend" died." He asked me.

"Well when we were little we were walking home and he ran out in the street and a drunk diver came along and hit him." I reply once again as I look up at the wall.

"Well this says you're way passed help and I'm sorry but I can't do anything for you." He said I reply with a nod and he dismissed me.

I grab Jack and walk back to my car. I put him in his car-chair and he soon fell asleep, I get in the diver chair. And than drive back to my apartment.

I get to my apartment and park my car, I walk over and get a sleeping Jack out of his car-chair than start walking to my apartment. I get to my apartment than unlock my door, I open the door than turn on the lights to see someone sitting on a chair in my living-room.

"Chanyeol?"

A/N: well this was going to be up Friday or Saturday but I wanted to post it today. (And there will be a new chapter up Friday)