Book 1 Ending: Insane

Roses POV

After I eat dinner I head up to my room to see that creepy doll. I put my PJ's on and head to bed.

I wake up at a about 7:00AM luckily I don't have school today, which means no Marry, I'm gonna have a good day today I think to myself.

I grab a nice outfit and head to the my bathroom to get washed up. After I get washed up I come back to my room. I sit down in my bean-bag chair and start doodling until I hear it.

"Rose, it's me" "Rose please answer." "Rose help me" it sounds like Chanyeol is saying too.

I walk over to my back-pack and open it, only to find the doll looking at me. It jumps on to me and hugs me like it has not seen me for years.

Chanyeol/The Doll's POV

Rose opened the bag and I jumped out at her for a hug, it's been forever seen I have seen her. She has probably moved on, she probably has a boyfriend. I should of never had ran into the middle of the road, I has so stupid. And because of what I did I made her suffer. I should of stayed dead.

Rose's POV

I soon put him in my hand and walk back over to my bean-bag chair and sit down. I put him on my drawing-pad away from the drawing I'm draw so he has some-place to sit and so he can still see the drawing.

"Rose, I have something to ask you." He asked me I nod and he continues "Rose, I'm sorry, I'm I left, and by now you have probably moved on" after he says that it all hit me

After Chanyeol died the picking became really bad. And now that I'm thinking about it it hit me. The one thing Chanyeol would of wanted is for Me to move on, but no, i didn't. I knew i should of but I never did and it was my fault, I never did and continued to let the bullying became worse. Instead of getting help. I should of told my mother or my father or both. I'm a screw up and like I said before I should of been the one to die.

Chanyeol/The Dolls POV

Rose paused for a long time before getting up and walking out of her room.
Soon after Rose came back in her room, with her father gun in her hand.

"Rose what are you going!" I yelled out at her hoping her would listen.

She turned to me as I was hoping

"I'm sick of being picked on, I don't want to hear it anymore. I should of been the one to die that day because you were more-likely to have a life on like me. Chanyeol, this is my letter to you: I had a crush on you the day I met you and when you were with me the bullying didn't matter. You were with me and that was all I cared about, i loved you and I didn't even know if you liked me back. You were the most popular kid in school and I couldn't believe you even wanted to hang out with me. You were my best-friend and you still are to this day. And the day you died I was going to tell you that I loved you, not just as a friend but something a little more. But a man who I have never and will never forgive killed you, he killed you the only person who cared about me you my best friend and when you died I died inside." She said trying to hold back tears.

Rose's POV
I soon put my fathers pistol to my head and as soon as I'm about to kill myself my father opened the door and took the gun out of my hand. He soon grab me he fell to the floor holding my like a teddy bear

"Rose, don't you ever and I mean ever put a gun to your head. The last thing I need is for my child to die right before my other child is born." I heard him say as I cry loudly in his ear.

He continues to hold me and soon my mother comes in to my room.

Se-Jun's POV

I walk in to Rose's room to see Mike holding her as she's sobbing. But before I ask what happened I look over to see mikes Pistol. And it hit's me, she tried to kill herself.

I'm the worse mother in the world, because my little princess tried to kill herself.

A/N: well, that's the ending for book 1. A seek-peek or book 2 will be up in a bit. So stay tuned.

P.S. I'm sorry if I made you cry because I cried when I was writing this.