Please stop!

Time Skip

Marty's POV

I woke up to my son in my room trying to wake me up. I wake up as he asks, I grab him and walk to the kitchen and fix him some food. I give him his food and he eats it. Once he is done I grab him and take him to my car. I get in the driver side of the car. I then start the car and drive to Adam's house to drop off Marco. Once I get there I stop the car and get out than walk over and get Marco out of the car.

Once i'm holding him I walk up to Adams house and knock on the door. A few seconds later I'm greeted by a smiling Adam.

"Hey!" Adam greeted me with a smile.

I hand Marco over to Adam and hug them both then walk over to my car and get in.

I pulled up to my apartment building about 4 minutes later. I park. My car than get out and heading to my apartment, I walk up to the 4th floor which is the floor my apartment is on.

It didn't feel like it took to long, which was kinda weird because I mostly stay away from the stairs. I get to my apartment and unlock the door walking inside as soon as I unlock it. Once in my apartment I walk over to my kitchen, grabbing gloves and putting them on my hands. After I put the gloves on my hands I grab a nice sized kitchen knife.

I walk out of my apartment and walk over to Rose's apartment door and stand right in front of it.

Rose's POV

Chanyeol takes Jack out to get to know him more so I hug and kiss both of them than returned to watching the news.

A hour later:

The door opens slowly and thinking it's Chanyeol and Jack I turn to the door.

"Hey!-" I stop and freeze in the middle of talking.

Marry stands in the door way warring gloves and holding a kitchen knife in her hand. She steps inside of my apartment closing the door behind her. I get up running over to the bathroom. Once I get to the bathroom I run in and lock the door keeping her out, for now.

I get my phone out of my jeans and call 911.

"911 what's your emergency? " the person asked on the phone.

"There's a crazy woman in my apartment! Please help!" I yell as Marry is banging on the door.

"Ok, ma'am please clam done. What's your address?" the lady asked me.

"2011 Pointer street! " I replied hoping Marry doesn't break the door in.

" and you said that you were in a apartment. So what's your apartment number? " she asked me

"402!" I replied.

"ok ma'am, we will have police there with in a few minutes." she than stopped the call.

I sit down in the bathtub waiting for the police to get there. But Marry breaks down the door, I never knew that she had it I her to do so.

"You've made my life a living hell Rose! You were always so perfect, you had a nice family and you could never do anything wrong! You were and are always so perfect! And I don't know why? You were the kind of child my mother always wanted. You with your pretty hair, your pretty smile and your perfect skin. And that's why I'm here, you see I want you dead so I don't have to look at you and see how much of a mess up I am." she said to me.

"Please stop it, I'm sorry." I replied trying not to cry. Until I have a flashback.

Flashback:

"remember, if you die I die. And any pain you get I feel it." Chanyeol said to me.

End of flashback

Marry starts running to me full force with the knife in her hand I jump out of the bathtub and she happened to cut me when I jumped passed her. I'm sorry Chanyeol. I get up but she gets up faster than I do and grabs me by my shirt. I throw my arm back grabbing her and trying to get her off me.

"I'm sorry!" I yell as she choked me.

I wiggle down to her arm biting as hard as I can taking some flesh off of her arm making her scream in pain as she falls to the ground. As I'm on the floor trying to get air I don't get up faster than her to get the knife. She gets up off the floor as I'm still trying to get air and coughing on the floor. Once she is off the floor she comes over to me kicking my in to the sink, I'm sorry I'm hurting you Chanyeol. I think to myself as i'm laying on the floor trying to get up. Marry Push's me back the floor slapping me in the face.

Marry happens to turn her back to me to get the knife off the floor but I get up off the floor as fast as I could and grab her pushing her to the floor make her head hit the sink. But unlike a normal human she gets up off the floor faster than I could blink.

She starts running to me full force again and that's when I know, know matter how hard I fight she will get keep getting back up, Chanyeol I'm so sorry. I think to myself but the police bust open the door and that's when I fall down and everything goes black, I'm sorry but I think this is the end Chanyeol.

A\N: I don't know what will happen next but I can tell you that it's not the end just yet. So I'm sorry for the really late chapter but it took me a long time to write so I hope you liked it. See ya in the next chapter! Please vote and comment! Have a nice week!