hoodie

falling - bastille (ft. ralph of "to kill a king")

"I love the name of honor more than I fear death."  - Brutus (Julius Caesar)

"So let me get this straight - "

Achilles chuckled at that one, earning him a glare from the principal in front of him.

"Anyways - Hector... you thought that Patroclus here was Achilles due to his hoodie... and jumped him?" Mr. Z rubbed his temples, looking at the three boys sat in front of his desk. Hector shifted in his seat.

"Yes sir, but - "

"What could you possibly say right now to defend  yourself?"

Hector sighed. "Sir, Achilles has threatened my life, and so you can classify my actions as self defense."

"I was legit just walking down the hall and I'm not technically Achilles," Patroclus gave Hector a blank look. Hector shifted again in his seat. "Sir, can Achilles and I go now? I have an AP class next period and he has a track meet - "

"Hold on," Mr. Z held up a hand to silence Patroclus, "Achilles, you've threatened Hector's life?"

Achilles rolled his eyes, leaning back. He had more important things to be doing right now than argue with Hector and the biased principal. "It's a personal thing - and he deserves it. I mean, c'mon, I wouldn't really kill him. If I was gonna, wouldn't I have done that by now?"

"I don't think that's the point... what am I supposed to tell your parents?" The principal leaned back as well, raising his eyebrows.

"What happened: that Achilles and I had nothing to do with this and that Hector jumped me in the hall as I was trying to deliver textbooks?" Pat said matter-of-factly. Hector laughed - that really stupid "know it all" laugh.

"As if you had nothing to do with this."

"I didnt't!"

Achilles sat up a little bit, looking over at Hector, "I swear to God if you don't just shut up - "

"That's enough, boys! Achilles, Patroclus, you two may go. I'll sort Hector out."

And with that, Achilles and Pat left the office, walking off back into the hallways.

"Think he'll get in trouble?" Pat asked, looking over at Achilles. Achilles laughed to himself.

"Not much - his dad donates too much to the school. But at least we got outta there. You're really gonna come to my track meet today?"

Pat rolled his eyes. "Of course, idiot. I've been to every one."

"Cute," Achilles added, earning in a blush from the boy walking next to him. "Wear the hoodie too. I like it."

"Shut up."

* * *

"I don't get why we have to pay more for the concession snacks than the tickets, it's really dumb," Patroclus complained as he walked around the people in the bleachers. Penelope laughed as she watched him almost spill nachos on a family of five. "Honestly - they're robbing me and then wonder why I have student loans in the future."