Chapter One.

Beth's P.O.V

It's been weeks  since I was kidnapped and almost killed by... well I don't really remember. The last thing I remember is talking to Riley over the phone because I thought she was stalking me on my way home. And, when she said it wasn't her, well... I didn't believe her. So, I started walking to her house. And then these voices that sounded like Stephanie, Emily and Tiffany started saying my name really creepy and how Riley would kick my ass for trying to get James back.. I still don't know what happened between James Riley and I. No one will tell me. They won't even tell me about my past. All I know is that I am a dancer at the Next Step Studio. And, that I'm in A-Troupe. Emily told me that I would've been in a group called E-Girls if Michelle didn't over throw her as dance captain. I dont know if she'll ever start E-Girls again. But, if she does, I hope I still get a chance to be in it. Right now, I just need my dance family.

Right now, I'm waiting for James and Riley to pick me up for dance. It's been really awkward between the three of us because well... I think Riley's still mad at me that I would stalk her. But, I wouldn't stalk her if we were friends. I thought we were friends untill Emily told me that I was trying to steal James from her sister. Emily is pretty overprotective of Riley. I get it. I mean, they're sisters. Emily is the overprotective one and Riley is the shy one who almost always listens to her sister. Wait. Did I just rememeber something about my past? My memory is slowly coming back. YES! Soon I'll know the truth about the three of us. I mean, between James, Riley and I.

James pulls into my driveway and honks the horn, causing me to snap out of what happened 4 weeks ago. Riley smiles as I walk over to the truck.

"Hey Beth. How are you doing?" Riley asks as I get into the back.

I shrug. "I'm doing okay. I still don't remember who did this to me but, my memory is slowly coming back thanks to everyone in A-Troupe." James smiles lightly.

"Well, I guess that's a good thing.."

I nod and smile.

"Yeah. I guess it is." I say, putting my seat belt on.

James backs out of the driveway and drives to the studio.

Once we get to the studio, He parks the car then gets out and runs over to Riley's side to help her out. Why? I mean, it's not like she can't walk. She does have two legs.

I get out and walk inside. I don't even bother waiting for them because their being gross and weird. I guess that's who couples act.

Emily walks over to me with a smile.

"The E-Girls are back! And, We're letting you into the group! Meet us at squeeze after dance practice for the first meeting, okay?" She says, looking at me then Riley. I nod.

"Okay! Thank you for letting me join, Em." She smiles.

"You're welcome, B." She runs off to Riley and I guess she tells her. Riley sighs and shakes her head then walks over to Michelle.

Riley's P.O.V

I can't believe Emily is starting up the E-Girls again. She's just going to use Beth to get secrets out of her. I have to worn Beth. Even though she may not listen to me.

"Riley, I am your sister. Get over here. We need to talk about this." Emily says, following me to Michelle.

Michelle looks at her.

"Why are you getting the E-Girls back together? And, why the hell are you letting Beth join?! You're just going to use her." Michelle says, glaring at Emily.

"Well, For your information, It's none of your freaking bussiness Michelle!" She says, pushing Michelle away from me so she can talk to me.

"Em, Give it a rest. I'm not joining the E-Girls again and niether is Chloe or Giselle." I say.

Chloe and Giselle walk over to us and smiles.

"I see Beth is out of the hospital" Chloe says. "And, I also heard that you're trying to get your E-Girls back."

Giselle sighs. "Em, I love you but, Please don't do this. You're going to bring the team apart again. Plus, We're have A-Troupe auditions today. It's a brand new dance season." Giselle says, happily.

"Wait. What?" Em says, looking over at Michelle.

"I didn't decide this. Miss Kate and Chris did." Michelle says walking over to Eldon.

Oh boy. This is going to be a long day of A-Troupe audtitions.

A/N Here it is! Even though I said that I wouldn't be posting anything untill March 7th, I have decided that you guys deserve this update! Anyways, what did you guys think? Was it good for the first chapter? Oh and they are only having A-Troupe auditions again because when Beth was in the hospital, Kate cancelled Nationals and such. It was not in the second book but, I'd just thought I'd clear that up with you! Next Chapter will be posted when I get 25+ reads and 6+ votes!

Favorite

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy.

XoXo

Soph