Chapter 9

Riley's P.O.V

"So. Riley.. I have something to ask you. Although, you may think we're too young."

I look at James weirdly and nod. "Okay.."

James gets down on one knee and looks up at me. Everyone looks at me in shock and surprise.

"Riley, Just hear me out. I know we're too young but, I really love you.. And, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.."

I look at James with tears in my eyes and watch him as he looks from the ring to me.

"Riley, Will you please make me the happiest guy here and marry me?

I can't say anything because I am so shocked right now. I'm crying so much that it causes James to start tearing up.

So, since I can't say anything, I just nod. James smiles and stands up. He puts the ring on my finger and hugs me.

I hug him back and smile.

"I'm glad you said Yes." He says, looking at me.

"Me too." Just then, my phone buzzes and it's Emily.

To: Riley

From: Em.

Just got a message from Kate saying that the studio is being torn down. :( I don't know what we're going to do.

I frown at the message, causing James to look down and see it too.

"Well, This is unlike Kate. She would've fought for the studio to stay." He says.

I nod. "We should go to the studio."

~At theStudio~

"This doesn't make any sense! Why is it being torn down?" Steph asks.

"The owner of the studio beside me, told me that Chris and I haven't been paying rent to keep this place alive and now they're shutting us down.." Kate replies.

"This is sooo unfair!" Em exclaims.

I nod.

"What if we helped you in some way?" West asks.

Kate sighs. "It's not possible. I'm sorry but, the studio is being shut down. Tomorrow is our last day.." Miss Kate says, walking out of the studio.

"Well.. Uh. Riley and I have something to tell you guys.." James says, pulling me close.

"Yeah." I say. "James and I have decided to get married."

Everyone but Emily starts smiling and congratulating us.

"Riley, What are you thinking?! Mom and Dad are going to kill you! You're only 17!" Emily almost screams in my face.

"Em, It's my life. My decision. If I want to marry James, Then I will. With Mom and Dad's approval or not. I love him, Em. Why can't you be happy for us? Just because you're not with Eldon anymore doesn't mean you have to screw up my love life with James." I say.

She rolls her eyes and starts walking away.

"Forget her, Riley. You're getting married!" Giselle exclaims

A/N Hehehehe. Here's Chapter 9. Hope you liked it.