Chapter 19. *4 more chapters untill this book is done*

Riley's P.O.V

Emily and I ran as fast as we could to the studio. When we get there, we see Steph, West, Eldon, Michelle, James and Amanda standing outside the now burn down studio. Emily looks at me then at the studio. She breaks down crying. Miss Kate is talking to some police officers.

"Em, Calm down." I say. "We'll get a new studio and be ready for nationals. Even if everyone has to come to our dance studio that we have in the basement."

"Thats not a bad idea!" Emily looks up at me.

"Huh?" I say.

Emily has never agreed with my ideas... And, she picks NOW?!

"Yeahhh. Mom and Dad are gone for the next 6 weeks and Nationals is in 2. If we can get everyone to our dance studio, then we will be ready for nationals!" Emily says, walking over to Kate. Oh no..

"Uh.. Yeah..." I say, following her.

"So, do you know what caused the fire?" Officer Pete asks.

Officer Pete has been with this town for over 24 years. He is an amazing officer and I love him to death! I just wish my auntie would marry him. She went out with him a couple of times and he really likes her. But, she turned him down and he continued to be sad and everything else while he's working. Emily and I visit it from time to time but, it doesn't really help him.

"N-no. I-i don't. I just got a call f-from the station s-saying that the s-studio burnt d-down" Kate says, in between her sobs. Aww, Poor Kate.

"Miss Kate! Miss Kate!" Emily looks at her.

"What is it, Emily" She asks.

"Riley just gave a reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good idea!"

"Whats that?"

"Everyone can rehearse at our house! We have a dance studio in our basement. Our parents are gone for 6 weeks and nationals is in 2. We can do this!" Emily says, looking at everyone. I look around. Wheres..... Hunter?

"Uh... Miss Kate?" I ask.

"Yes, Riley"

"Where's Hunter?" I ask.

A/N Ummm. So. This was short. I know. But, There is only 6 more chapters untill this book is done. There will be a fourth book but, the fourth book WILL NOT be in stores. Sorry guys. If I finished this book 2 months ago, All the books would be in store. But, Since I'm not starting the fourth book for about 2 weeks, Only the first, second AND third book will be in stores. The second book will be in stores sometime in July and the movie is supposed to be out after the third book hits stores. I dont know excatly when. but, I will tell you guys when I know more information. : ) Please give me 5 votes on this chapter and I will update Chapter 20!

XoXo

Soph