Chapter 23

Hey guys. If any of you were wondering, I did fail my science exam. But, It's okay because I am going to pass this science class no matter what! Haha. Anyways, This is the last chapter. I'm skipping ahead to when there is 2 days untill Nationals. You'll have to see what happeneds. THERE WILL BE A FOURTH BOOK!!!! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!! Anyways, Enjooooy!

Riley's P.O.V

It's 2 days before Nationals. Thalia and Giselle still have to duet for Nationals. They've had it ever since James and I gave it to them. I kind of wish we still had the duet.. But, I guess that just shows how he feels about me and our relationship. He's too busy helping Eldon get over Michelle to care about our relationship. -sigh- I just wished he cared more about us and our relationship than Eldon and Michelle's problems. Since Hunter is still in Jail, Eldon got his solo back. But, He's going up against Daniel at Nationals since Daniel switched studios to be with Chris. -rolls eyes- He's such a drama queen when it comes to National routines. I'm warming up in studio A for rehearsal when Michelle walks in.

"Hey, Riles." She says, smiling at me.

"Hey, Mitchie." I say, smiling back at her.

"You excited for Nationals?" She asks.

I nod,

"Yes. But, I'm still bummed that James and I don't have our duet..." I say, sighing.

James walks in with Eldon. He looks over at me then at Eldon and whispers something to him.

"Hey, Riles. It's okay. We'll figure out something... Okay?"

"Okay, Mitchie.. Thanks. I'm going to go into studio B for awhile. I need to be alone.." I say, grabbing my dance bag then walking out. I still haven't given James his ring back that he got for me. I kept it after we broke up.

I know James watched me walked out because he starts following me.

"Riley. We need to talk about this.. You know that." James says.

"We have nothing to talk about, James! You're with Beth now. Can't you just be happy with her?!" I say, walking into studio B.

He follows me then grabs my arm.

"Riley."

I dont say anything.

"Riley. Look at me." He says.

I rolls my eyes and look at him. I can see hurt in his eyes. I know he's truely sorry but I just can't forgive him. He doesn't even want to fight for us! That just shows how much he cares about this relationship.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong. But, I'm sorry. Riles, you know I'm sorry.... How can I prove it to you?" He asks.

I look at him.

"Let us do the duet for Nationals. It's the only way we'll win. Thalia and Giselle will get us to the next round but they won't make us win.. We will, James. We're the winning duet. That's why Kate gave it to us." I say, looking down at my feet.

He sighs,

"You want the duet?"

"Yes."

"I'll go talk to Kate then.. But, Riley?"

"Yeah?"

He leans in and kisses me. I don't know what to feel right now. I just.. kiss him back. It just feels so nice to kiss him again.

"Let's work on that duet, Riles." He says, smiling.

All I can do is giggle.

A/N So, this is the last chapter of the third book! Haha. Jiley is finally back together! YAY!!!!! How did you like this? The fourth book will be posted soon. I promise.

XoXo

Soph.

🎉 You've finished reading Tell me that you love me *Third book to the 'Falling for you' series* *Finished* 🎉