Chapter 20. *3 more chapters*

Emily's P.O.V

Why would Riley call out Hunter like that? Maybe he went home to sleep or something since we had a fight earlier... Then again... He never really did like some of the people at the studio... Maybe that's why he burnt it down? What are you doing?! Why are you saying that Hunter did it? Maybe he did burn down the studio... No, he didn't! You like him Emily!! You can't just blame a guy that you hardly know! Sure, he's friends with Michelle but, come on! You really think that Hunter would do something like this?! You can't honestly think that, Em! Wanna bet? 'Cause I bet theres proof that he did it! Yeah, right. I'd like to see you come up with something like that! Show me some proof. Fine. I will!

"Miss Kate, I'd love to try to figure out who did this." I say. "I think I can come up with something... At least a couple of suspects."

She nods. She still has tears in her eyes. She finally speaks,

"Emily, Darling, Be careful. Okay. You're like a daughter to me.. Please..." Kate says.

"I will!" I nod, running over to the building.

Riley's P.O.V

James walks over to me.

"Hey, babe." He says.

I roll my eyes and give him an annoyed look. He smirks.

"You know I hate when you call me that!" I say.

"I know. Maybe I just wanted to do that for fun!" He says. I sigh.

"We really need to work on our... duet.." I say.

"Yeah.. I know." He says.

I nod then look over at Emily.

"Uh.. I'm going to go see if... Emily needs some.. help.." I stutter then walk over to her before he has a chance to say anything.

"Oh hey Riles." Em greets me.

"Hey." I say. "Find anything yet?"

"Yeah, Actually I have... Fingerprints." she says.

"Who's?" I ask.

"Don't know yet. I'm going to use dad's supplies to find out if it was Hunter or not." She says.

Soo... Wait. She does think it's Hunter? Just a minute ago, she say that Hunter didn't do anything and now she thinks he did? URGH! Sisters can be so confusing!

A/N Hey guys! What do you think is going to happen? Who do you think it is? West? James? Hunter? Eldon? Maybe Giselle? Nah! Ellie wouldn't do something like that! Or... Would she? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN! Haha. Anyways, Three more chapters untill this book is done! Chapter 22 is the last chapter!!!! So, Enjoy this one for awhile because the fourth book won't be on here for awhile! I'm going to try and finish my dancemoms fanfics!

Anyways,

Bye guys!

XoXo

Soph