Chapter 14

Riley's P.O.V

It's two months since Michelle has been on crutches. Today, the doctor will tell her if she will have to be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life or not.

"Hello Michelle. Hello Riley." Betty says, greeting us.

"Hi" We both say. She looks at us and laughs.

"You want to know, don't you?" She asks. We nod our heads quickly and she smiles.

"Well, The tests have told us some things. The crutches seemed to help you walk... So, Let's see if you can walk without them" Betty says.

"What about her dancing skills?" I ask.

"We'll see about that in a minute. She may know some stuff. But, chances are, she lost some of the dance moves she learned when she was younger." Betty says. "On to the walking test first."

Michelle nods and stands up. She has her crutches to me and starts to walk slowly. Betty seems to be happy because she's smiling as she writes stuff down. Michelle walks a bit faster and whinces.

"Okay, Michelle. That's good enough. You can walk. Just don't walk to fast." Betty says. Michelle nods and smiles happily.

"At least I can walk." She says.

"Now, The dancing test.." Betty says, frowning.

"If you can't pass these simple tests, Then you will need to take all the dance classes again.." Betty says.

"But, She can't take the dance classes again! She's in A-Troupe! Our teacher will kick her out and put someone new in..." I say. Beth.

"Calm down, Riley. I'm sure that won't happen. I'll call your teacher after the tests and explain everything. Don't worry, okay?" Betty says, resting a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and nod. Michelle looks at me.

"Riley, You're still my sister no matter WHAT happends! Just trust me and Betty, Okay?" She says.

I nod.

"Okay. Let's get started." Betty says.

We walk into a dance studio. The hospital has a dance studio?

"I never knew you guys had a dance studio!" I say.

"Yeah. It was already built here when they started building the dance studio. So, Us nurses and doctors like to dance when we have a break from all the paitents." Betty says.

"Okay, Michelle. First test is too see if you can do a simple turn."

Michelle nods and gets in place.

Michelle's P.O.V

"Okay, Michelle. First test is too see if you can do a simple turn." Betty says.

I nod at her and get into place on the floor. You can do this Michelle. It's for Riley and the team. No I can't. Yes you can! Believe in yourself. Believe in myself....

I start to do a turn. Betty and Riley are smiling at me. I'm guessing I'm doing good.

"Good job, Michelle! You've passed the first test!" Betty says. Riley smiles at me then Betty.

"Second test is to see if you can do an ariel. Now, When landing, try not to put too much pressure on your right foot." Betty says. I nod.

"Okay" I say.

I get into place and then do an ariel.

~25 minutes later~

"Well... Michelle, You've passed all tests except for one..." Betty says, walking into a room that Riley and I are sitting in.

"Which one?" Riley asks.

"I believe that was the backhandspring." Betty says.

"Yeah. I couldn't get that in the studio either." I say.

She smiles.

"Well, other than that, You've passed all the tests! You can now leave the crutches with me and walk out a free woman!" Betty says, smiling.

I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Come back and visit me, Okay?" Betty says.

I nod.

"I totally will!" I say.

"Mee tooo!" Riley says, looking at us. Betty and I look at each other and laugh.

"Come here, Riles." I say. She walks up to us and we hug her tight.

"You girls be safe now. No more accidents. Okay, Michelle?" Betty says.

"I can't promise you anything" I say.

"I'll make sure she's safe, Betty" Riley says.

Betty nods and waves at us as we walk out.

"I am officially out of the HOSPITAL and off CRUTCHES! I am soooo happy! I can dance and walk agian! #Bestdayever!!!! #Can't waittoseemysecondfamily!" Riley smiles as she sees my tweet and favorites it.

I am finally apart of the A-Troupe family again! Emily is being nice to me even though I don't know if it will last that long. But, I'm just going to go with it for now.