Chapter Three.

Amanda's P.O.V

Everyone that is audition for A-Troupes does their dance. Riley, Emily and I are the only ones left to go. Riley goes and does some ballet and lyric stuff... Not really my style. Then, Emily goes and does acro stuff. You know, flips... She waves her around around a lot too.

"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE HAVE AMANDA!" Kate yells.

I run in and do a front ariel. I pull out some of my best moves because... well... it's A-Troupe!

"Thank you guys for the AMAZING auditions. Kate, Chris and I will be deciding who's in and who's out right away.. Please stay in Studio A untill we have made a decision" Michelle says then walks into Kate's office.

Riley, Giselle and Emily walk over to me.

"You were... Amazing." Emily says, smiling at me. "I really hope you make it, Amanda"

"You really mean it, Emily?" I say.

She nods and smiles. "I mean it, Amanda"

Giselle looks over at Daniel and Chloe then sighs.

"What's wrong, Girl?" I ask.

"Oh... Um.. Can I tell you guys something?" She asks.

We nod.

"Okay.. A few weeks ago, Daniel asked me out on a date. Then, Yesterday he asked Chloe out on a date." She explains. "I don't think Daniel likes me anymore."

"Awwwww! G! He likes you! How wouldn't?" Riley says as Michelle walks out. We all look over at her and run up to the list she posted. I look down the list for my name.

People moving on to the final audition are:

West

Daniel

James

Eldon

Riley

Chloe

Beth

Amanda

Emily

Charlie

Natalie

Kelsey

Bradley

Brad

Brooke

Ben

Benjamin

Lexa

Alexis

Katie

Sarah

Yes! I made it to the final auditions! Wait. What are the final auditions.

"Okay. Listen up. If your name is on the list, You can come back tomorrow for the final auditions. If you did not make the list, I'm sorry but better luck next time!" Michelle says, as she watches people leave.

"Okay. Here is how finals will work. You will come in tomorrow and do your solo again. Then, Miss Kate will ask a question or two. After that, there will be chorography for you guys to do. I will be teaching it. If you pass my routine, you make the A-Troupe team. If you don't, then better luck next time! BE HERE AT 9 A.M SHARP! IF YOU ARE NOT HERE AT 9 A.M, YOU WILL BE CUT OFF THE LIST AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE YOUR SPOT! GOT IT?" She says.

We all nod.

"Good. You can go! Remember, 9 A.M sharp!" She says, walking away.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.. I better get some sleep while I can.