No Love

TERRENCE P.O.V.

Taraji was my best friend ever since I was 5 and she was 8. My dad and her mom had brought us together, and now here we are in college. Im 23 and she is 26 but that doesn't stop me from being madly in love with her. Taraji's heart has been broken so many times, that's why she is the way she is now. I wish she wasn't like this though so I can show her how a queen is supposed to be treated. I was staring at a picture of us on my phone, I wanted her and all her curves but I was scared of rejection.

 I was staring at a picture of us on my phone, I wanted her and all her curves but I was scared of rejection

* PIC ON TERRENCE PHONE*

I couldn't get her off my mind no matter what I tried she was just so perfect. To my luck she lives right next door.

TARAJI P.O.V.

I'm in bed with James as I hear the door bell ring. Thank god because he sucks! I try to get up but he pushes me back down.

* WHAT JAMES LOOK LIKE*

"Nah, Taraji lemme finish...fuck" he moaned out

"Move, nigga you aint hittin shit right anyway. Whole ass shrimpy dinky " I don't care bout these niggas feelings I just want a good time and that's it. The only male I ever actually cared about was my Terry and my daddy. My daddy betrayed me, but Terry was my sweetheart, he would never leave me.

"Fuck you then" said James as he gathered his clothes and left out the door. I put on my red silk robe that barely covered my body, answered the door and it was Terrence.

" Hey Terry" I said, I watched him look me up and down and lick his lips. Let me tell you, Terry was a fine man so that shit looked sexy as hell. I would have stripped him down right then and there but I had bounderies and even though I had sex with everything that moved I would not do that to Terry he was the loyal type and I was not.

"Hey, babygirl.. what you parading your body in that robe for, what if it wasn't me " he hugged me and his hands were too low for my liking. Then he had the nerves to act like I didnt feel him squeeze it as he let go. " Why was James here"

" I'm sure you already know"

I watched his eyebrows furrow " Didn't I tell u to stop that shit, getting dick from every man that has one"

"Fuck u Mr.Howard"

" Dont you Mr.Howard me, you only do that shit when u mad. I'm trying to protect u princess, you are going to get hiv or something acting the way you do".

" Oh fucking well, what's the point, I don't have anything or anybody to live for anyway".
I said feeling sorry for myself and for all the pain I went through. I was loyal at one point in my life but then my boyfriend turned gay outta no where. I was bullied. They said that my vagina was so loose that I turned a nigga gay. I was embarrassed and ever since then I've decided niggas aint shit but a penis in clothes.

" That aint even half true girl" he was obviously getting mad but I had no idea why it's the truth no one loves me, not even my own daddy.

" Oh please Terrence, you know you can't name one person who loves me"

He looked at me for a good long while before saying anything, his eyes looking like he had a secret that he needed to tell me but couldn't. "You know what you testing a nigga patience" he said as he walked towards the door.

I ran to the door tripping on my long robe pulling it off in the proccess. I stood in front of the door, naked, pleading with him as I cried. "You don't know what it feels like getting your heart played by every nigga you cross paths with" I didn't care that I was naked, our bond was that tight. I knew he would never take advantage of me and he liked what he saw so it didn't matter. I was just in a dark place and I didn't know how to come out of it.

TERRENCE P.O.V.

"Fuck" I said under my breath I had never seen Taraji naked before, I knew she was a goddess but DAMNNNNNNNN. I scanned her body she had plump breast, a perfect shape and that ass looked even better up close and personal. I thought of all the positions I would have her in when I felt my pants get tighter, so tight that it hurt.

This would be the last time I saw her for a while. I was leaving town. I couldn't handle being so obsessed with someone and having them want nothing to do with you in return. So I made sure to hug the life out of my one and only, kiss her on her cheek and tell her she meant the world to me. After that I gently moved her out of my way and opened the door. I looked back and saw a tear run down her beautiful face. So I ran back to wipe it, and kiss where it had been a second before.

" Bye, Taraji"

" Bye, Taraji"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

P.S: SHE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULDN'T SEE HIM AGAIN