Cheater

Last time:

Fuck, shit I thought

"C'mon the kids are in there" I grabbed Tj's hand and we ran back to my house.

Now:

"ANIYAH, DWIGHT, ALESONA" I yelled walking as fast as I could up the steps to Alesona's room, Taraji following . I saw Alesona in the room still sleeping soundly, I breathed a breath of relief. " Taraji, stay with her just incase. I'll find Aniyah and Dwight"

I rushed out the room. " ANIYAH" I yelled as loud as I could this time.

" Uncle T did you fin-" she ran up to me out of no where but there was no time for conversation.

"Where's Dwight sweetheart"

" In the bathroom"

"Thankyou, go to Alesona's room right now, I'll come back for you"

"Why"

"Right now, Aniyah" I said already heading in the direction of the bathroom. She huffed and headed off to Alesona's room. I looked in the bathroom, no Dwight so I ran to the one downstairs and saw Dwight in the sink. Dont ask me how, I dont know, I picked him up and hugged him. My babies were safe, he giggled and I ran back to Sona's room putting him down.

"What was the screaming?" Taraji asked as I checked Aniyah's body for any scars cuts or bruises

"Oh the white lady did it"

"WHITE LADY?!!" Taraji and I questioned at the same time. I checked Dwight's body and waited for Aniyah to explain.

" Yea she came in, Sona sleep in the crib, Dwight watch Tv, and I on tablet. Soon as she saw us she scream" She said and because she was still young she messed up some words. I kissed her cheek, wispered in her ear "Thank you", then searched all over the house

Finally I saw her. My worst nightmare, I had forgotten she was coming home today. She had her back turned to me. I laughed a little because Aniyah didn't know the difference between white and Asian. I would have to teach her that later.

"TARAJI IT'S SAFE" I yelled to her so she can let the kids free.

"Hello Mira"

She turned around and my eyes widened. "That's not a way to greet your girlfriend after a month"

"That's not mine" I pointed to her stomach. Just then Aniyah, Dwight, and Taraji came in. Taraji was holding Alesona close to her chest.

"Neither are they" She said pointing to all the kids " So what's the point"

"She didn't cheat on me, now get out"

"Get out? GET OUT?!" She repeated, laughing but I didn't find anything funny " You're going to kick me out but not those little niglets and that bitch"

"Excuse me hoe" Taraji came and stepped in front of her "Say another word"

"Mira please watch your choice of words, my kids are in the room" I said as I kept calm. I really didn't need the stress right now.

"Your pretty" Mira said to Taraji and I smiled. I don't know where that came from but I'm happy Mira was being nice. "For a black girl" I frowned, why she had to do that. Taraji didn't like that one bit and she lunged at her.

It was black pregnant woman vs. asian pregnant woman and Taraji was winning. I let Tj beat her up a lil as a reward for her cheating and disrespecting my kids and my princess. After what seemed like 10 minutes I pulled Taraji off.

"Fuck you black bitch and fuck your little niglets too" She said grabbing her bloody nose and running out the house.

I knew the kid wasn't mine because she's only been gone a month. Her belly would never be that big