Shyne

TERRANCE P.O.V

"Taraji, please you are pregnant and alone with 3 kids" I sighed "I just want to help you"

" You didn't help me when you left and you don't need to help me NOW" she replied as she slammed the door walking to her own house.

Ever since the funeral she has been real grouchy especially towards me. I don't know how to deal with it. I guess it's her pregnant mood swings. I grabbed my sweater and headed over her house.

TARAJI P.O.V

Terrance was getting really annoying. He just didn't understand that when he left me Tyrese made me not hate him so much. Now that he is gone that buried anger has risen and it's just hard talking to him.

After Tyrese passed Tarrell disappeared leaving his kids behind. So now I have four kids and taking care of them is harder than a bitch. As I was sitting Dwight in his highchair to eat his baby peaches, Terrance barged in.

"How the fuck did you get in here"

" Don't hide a spare key in the mailbox then" He walked up to me, picked me up and threw me on the couch. He started tickling me.

"Please Taraji"

"N-ooo Terr-ance st-op"  I said in between laughs and squirms

" I will do this until you cry Tj, you don't even have to see me, you could be downstairs while me and the kids are upstairs. It's too much work to care of 4 kids and then work on top of that. Plus you're still grieving"

He did have a point. If I continued like this I'd end up cutting again. " Fi-neee, ju-st get off meee" I said and he let up.

"You betta, I aint playing with you Tj"

" Whateva, I will stay but only until she is born then I'm coming back"

He just smiled "Good girl. I gotta go to work but after I'll pick up some clothes for the babies and some pizza and icecream for you. Whats they size?"

I told him they size and he left but not before he told me to be in his house by the time he came back. He also gave me the key.
___________________________________

I was doing my job, modelling and being handsome when a man approached me