False Prophets

SHYNE/ DYLAN P.O.V

"Ight, peace lil man" I kissed my son on the forehead and headed towards Terrance's place. I knew his name, I knew Taraji's too. It was all an act you see I don't like Terrance he always got all the attention from her and she hated me. I tried my hardest for her to notice me, I called her all kinds of names and still she never paid me any mind. But Terrance oh but Terrance, tell me how I pantsed him in the middle of everyone and she still stood by him. I waited all my life to get payback and now I'm going to milk him for everything he is worth. I laughed, this nigga stupid if he think I don't have a copy of the tapes.

TERRANCE P.O.V

I fed Dwight while Alesona and Taraji slept and Aniyah was on the tablet I bought her. I still didn't tell Taraji what happened to Tarrell, she'll ask me how I know for sure it was Dylan and then how am I going to explain that. I was happy she was asleep so she wouldn't have to see him, it would be a lot to explain plus it would bring bad memories for her. The doorbell rang " Who is it"

" Shyne, motherfucker" I rolled my eyes

" If you dont got the tapes, you aint getting shit" he just laughed

"I gotcho tapes nigga now open up"

I opened the door and he handed me my tapes. I was boutta write a check for 6 mil and give him the rest another time when Taraji came in, she lived on this floor, I lived upstairs. Oh shit my mind yelled.

"Hey babygirl" Dylan said walking to Taraji, he spinned her around " Damn, you look good ma" he pointed to me and smiled "He knocked you up or was it Tyrese" Taraji looked like a deer caught in headlights she wouldn't say anything, she couldn't. She just ran out the house into hers Im guessing, I was just happy she didn't realize these tapes. Taraji was never one to run away from problems but I understood that Dylan was way too much to handle at once.

I heard him mumble something but I didn't know what.

" What you say"

"Nun man, lemme get the  money"

"Ight" I ran upstairs for the checkbook, hid the tapes, came back down, wrote him the check and he left.

"ANIYAH"  I yelled so she can come downstairs

"Yea uncle T"

" Get Dwight, and you and him go in Alesona room"

"Where you going"

" To find mommy, but I need you to be a big girl and watch your brother and sister. Sona is in the crib so she can't get out. Just make sure Dwi stays in one place ok? Can you do that for me?"

"Ok" she hugged me then ran upstairs "Dwight get over here now" I smiled Niyah was a big girl even though she was 4 she was basically raising those two.
(Aniyah in media or whatever you call that)

I knew it wasn't a good idea to leave 3 young kids in the house alone but all I had on my mind was Taraji besides if I told her I left them over here she'd come back much faster. So I threw on my coat and went to her house.

I found the door open so I went in closing it behind me. " RAJI" I yelled. She came down the stairs faster than lighting almost tripping on her own feet, I had to run over to her and catch her but she slapped me dead in my face.

 She came down the stairs faster than lighting almost tripping on her own feet, I had to run over to her and catch her but she slapped me dead in my face

"Why the hell was he there Terrance"

"Baby, he was um, he had to um, we were supposed to um-" she smacked me again.

"Tell me the truth"

" I owed him money and he came to get it"

" You couldn't have done that anywhere else " she teared up

"You don't know how that felt. To me he's like looking at my dad, Isaiah, and the bullies all at the same time. The worst thing is you know what he did to me and you brought him there" she started punching my chest " how could you be so fucking selfish"

I had enough of her crying, slapping and punching so I grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall. I look dead in her eyes then at her lips then at her eyes again. I gently grazed  her lips with my thumb and she took a sharp breath. I smirked, she was starting to need me as much as I needed her. I looked at her lips one more time and leaned in. Just, as soon as I was going to kiss her I heard an ear piercing scream from my house.

Fuck, shit I thought

"C'mon the kids are in there" I grabbed Tj's hand and we ran back to my house.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES