Reunited

( A year later)

TERRENCE P.O.V.

It's been a year since I've see my one and only. I have a girlfriend now named Mira but she is just a filler for Taraji and a fuck from time to time (not that she's any good at it). I dont really care about her, I just wanted someone to come home to. Anyways, I've finished college and gotten into modeling because it makes money and people say I'm good at it. Honestly I just dabble in everything from acting to modelling. I even sing a little and I'm a host on the side. CHA-CHING!!! My bank account stay popping.

TARAJI P.O.V.

I stood modeling my sexy, dark, blue dress

I stood modeling my sexy, dark, blue dress. I was worried because my agent told me I would be working with someone, I didn't mind that. But then I saw the name on the chair that read Terrence H. and god if it was him the spirits were out to get me. The only man that I thought wouldn't leave me left and he broke my heart, leaving me in a state of depression. But he taught me that I had to change my lifestyle and be committed to a relationship again. Also I've seen him in one of his magazines, and I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he's a model. This is the same man I used to tease by calling him timid Terry.

TERRENCE P.O.V.

I walked in after Angel was done fixing me up for the shoot. I understood that whoever my co-worker was we would model by ourselves and then change for a shoot together. I was curious as to who it was so I read the chair, 'Taraji H'. My heart fluttered and my chest constricted as I thought of my one. I turned my head and there stood my only. Shit she looked even better, time had done her pretty lil ass good and as always I wanted a taste. One thing she didnt know was I was bolder and crazier now. Matter of fact I'm crazy as hell! There must be atleast 27 voices that talk to me from day to day and I definitely wasn't that scared lil bitch I was a year ago. She wouldnt have any idea what was coming. She stepped off the modeling platform and now it was my turn.

I flashed her a smile while I posed and she rolled her eyes and walked away to change into the next outfit

I flashed her a smile while I posed and she rolled her eyes and walked away to change into the next outfit. I sighed she was really going to make this hard for a nigga. I did my poses and went to change also.

When Angel was done again I came out and my princess was ready in a white romper. I walked over to her "Hey, beautiful" she looked at me and didn't say a word. Miguel told us his vision for the pose "Terrence hold her by her leg and Taraji bend back, it's a little sexual but it's nothing professionals can't handle. I need affection to be displayed, I want to feel the connection. Go ahead." He walked off and Narwal started taking pictures.

" He walked off and Narwal started taking pictures

" Peice of cake" I say looking at her. She scoffed "Extremely difficult" but she came over to me and did the pose anyway

I was getting a little hard in this position and when Narwal was checking the film, I slightly jerked her body back and forth on my forming erection as if I were giving her this good dick. She gasped and immediately jumped out of my hands. I smirked and winked at her. " Hey I didn't get the shot guys" said Narwal. I smiled inwardly and she took a deep breath, dusted herself off and went back into formation. He shot us and one of his assistants called him. He said we were done but before I let her go I grinded her body against me in a circular motion. My erection was fully formed by now and she moaned a little which was like an orchestra in my ears.

"Terrence" she screamed "What the hell is wrong with you" She yelled as she pointed her perfectly manicured finger at my forehead.

I just smiled and breathed her in "God... I missed you"

"You wouldnt have to if you never left me now would you. I don't even know who you are, my Terry never would have never disrespected me like that. I'm not your sex doll, idiot." she said walking away.

I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back to me "Baby" I took a pause and looked deep in her eyes so she knows what I'm about to say is real " I'm sorry I was a bitch back then but I was scared of the truth" only replying to the first words of her statement.

" What's the truth Mr. Howard"

" I can't tell you now but I will tell you soon beautiful, can we atleast be friends again"

" Yes, but only friends, not best friends" I frowned at that but nodded I didn't want to be her best friend anyway, I wanted to be her man. I wanted to own her. "Even though you broke my heart I thank you Terrence"

"For what my love"

"For showing me the truth, and helping me change"

"Change?" I frowned again. I didn't want her to change. She was perfect except for the whole hoe thing she had going on.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES