Jail?

TERRENCE P.O.V

Me, Taraji, and the kids were at the hospital in the waiting room. I had Taraji in my arms because she was crying while Aniyah sat on her lap and Alesona laid on her chest. I had Dwight, my favorite, in my lap.

Tyrese was hooked up to one of those oxygen tank things while they did surgery and shit. After a little while the doctor came out "Tyrese is in a coma, he might wake up but there is a possibility he might not" That only made Taraji cry harder and it startled the kids so I grabbed them off of her

"Thank you doctor, may I go see him"

"Yes you may" he said walking off
" You wanna see him Tj"

" No, I can't see him in that state it'll break my heart"

" Ok well Ima go see him, here take Alesona for comfort" I had read from an article that babies provided peace for some women. So I was just trying to help. I grabbed Dwight and Aniyah and went into room 207.

" Uncle" Aniyah said she touched him and started crying. I wondered how old she really was because how could she understand this.

"Yahyah here" Dwight said and Aniyah ran into his arms and he hugged her. I smiled Dwight was a protector. I dont care what anyone said he was my son, I had already fallen in love with him even though he was neither mine or Taraji's child.

I studied Tyrese's body and figured out where his oxygen tank needed to be pulled in order to kill him. I smiled, bye bye Tyrese I won't miss you I thought. " Dwight, take Aniyah to mommy"

"No"

" Please, buddie" he frowned and helped her out the room but it was mostly Aniyah doing the work because Dwight was still young. I don't even think he realized his age, in his little mind he was the oldest and it was his job to protect his sisters. I smiled again and slipped on gloves. I don't want my fingerprins to be tracked. I then pulled the plug and got the hell up out that room going to an icecream parlor. I got taraji cookies and cream. I got cookie dough and I got the kids all vanilla.

I went back to the hospital and gave Taraji and the kids their icecream. Then the doctor came out " Excuse me, due to an incident Mr. Gibson was left unstable"

" What incident" I asked

" His oxygen tank was disconnected"

Taraji started screaming " What the hell do you mean the tank was disconnected " she cried " I'LL SUE THIS WHOLE DAMN HOSPITAL " she went on.

"I'm sorry ma'am we did all we can but he is no longer with us"

I guess Taraji couldn't take anymore she threw her icecream at the doctor and attacked her.

I grabbed Tj " Taraji calm down" I whispered in her ear " Think about the kids"

She looked at them, inhaling and exhaling a couple times. Then she hugged them and calmly said "Where's the cameras in this place, I want to know what truly happened"

My heart dropped. CAMERAS! I hadn't even thought about cameras, if Taraji found out I was the one behind this she would look at me like a monster. I would never win her heart and all of this would be for nothing. I sighed me and Taraji's relationship would be over before it even started.

"Sure" the doctor said "It's the least I can do"

Shit I'm going to jail.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES