Relationship?

" Yes, Terrence because of you I'm in a loyal and happy relationship with my boyfriend"

"Say what now" I death glared her. She started laughing because she thought I was joking. All of a sudden voice number 3 started talking to me "Choke the hell out of her. How dare she be faithful to another man"

"I see you still playful" she giggled and I only smiled because she was beautiful when she laughed but she needed to know that me not seeing her made me just a tad bit more screwed in the head. I had no idea when I was going to see her again, that is if I ever saw her again and now that I have her I'm not letting no other nigga touch what's mine. I'll kill him if I have to. Fuck that!

" Taraji baby, listen to me very carefully in that year we've been away from eachother. It took a very dangerous toll on me I'm not the same, Tj I will kil-" I got cut off by her screaming baby and running into the arms of a dark ass chocolate bar nigga. She kissed him and I turned red while my skin boiled. Steam shot straight out of my ears.

I needed to calm the fuck down so I left the scene before I came at that nigga with a knife infront of everbody

I needed to calm the fuck down so I left the scene before I came at that nigga with a knife infront of everbody. I went to go look for some ice to get my appearance back to normal.

TARAJI P.O.V.

God I missed my baby so fucking much he had been away on a buisness trip for a whole week. Unfortunately he goes on buisness trips way to often. But, he is here now and when we go home I need him. I wanted to introduce him to the lost best friend I told him so much about, but when I turned around he was gone. I shrugged, he was telling me something but I forgot. If it's important I'm sure Terrence will find a way to tell me later. I grabbed Tyrese's hand " C'mere daddy, I want you to meet someone" I dragged him around the place until we found Terrence sitting down eating a plastic cup of ice. He used to do that when he was frustrated. Hmm I thought.

" Terrence this is that boyfriend I was talking about. Tyrese, Terrence. Terrence, Tyrese" I said as I greeted them together. Terrence grabbed Tyrese hand and shook it a little too violently. He was acting strange which was making me wonder what Terry wanted to tell me. " Terrence what is it that you were saying before I went to talk to bae" I smiled and pecked Tyrese lips and of course Tyrese was a show off and turned it into a french kiss. He was looking at Terrence the whole time then he pulled away.

TERRENCE P.O.V.

I felt the steam that was trying to escape through my ears. I shoved five peices of ice into my mouth. This nigga itching to take a bullet execution style. I pulled it together and thought of different ways to kill him which enabled me to smile.

" Nothing I was saying I'd kill him if he breaks your heart" I lied,chuckling. She smiled and walked away to go say bye to the staff.

"Good day Mr. Howard" Tyrese said to me. I just gave him a sinister smile and told him with my eyes that I didn't like him

 I just gave him a sinister smile and told him with my eyes that I didn't like him

I walked out to my car to call my people. I was going to find out where she lived because I was moving nextdoor. I gotta keep an eye on this Tyrese bitch.

FUCK THAT RELATIONSHIP

SORRY FOR MISTAKES