Do You?

A/N: Just felt like updating to say I appreciate my readers. I just hit 100 reads today and I am really happy so thankyou. And a speical shoutout to my voters. Ya'll encourage me.
________________________________

TERRENCE P.O.V.

Shit she was coming over here. She probably would take an hour getting ready since she just got out the shower. I chuckled, my Tj doesn't care about time, that's just the way she was. I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and slipped on grey sweatpants that showed my print. I smirked, I wanted her and I needed her to want me too. I decided not to wear a shirt. I threw on a dash of cologne then headed downstairs.

It was still early so I made eggs, bacon, and buttermilk pancakes. I made some for Tj just in case my princess was hungry. Who knew if Tyrese was feeding her right.

I was done dishing up when the doorbell rung, I already knew who it was. So I opened the door and my babygirl came in.

TARAJI P.O.V

Damn! I walked into Terrence's house and there he was looking like my favorite snack. He had no shirt on so his cute pudgy stomach was showing. And then he had grey sweatpants on so his buddy's print was showing. I licked my lips, the print seemed bigger than Tyrese's.

"Damn, shorty eyes up here. Like what you see?" he chuckled "Tyrese must not be big enough".

I just rolled my eyes "Tyrese is bigger" I lied.

" Yea sure, but stop rolling your eyes for they get stuck".

I rolled my eyes again to prove a point and he just chuckled and smiled.

" I love yo fiesty ass"

"What happened to the little old lady that lived here" I asked and I realized his whole expression changed and he looked serious. So I knew whatever he was going to say next was a damn lie.

 So I knew whatever he was going to say next was a damn lie

" What little old lady" he asked

" Don't bullshit me Mr.Howard"

" We really back with the Mr.Howard shit" I just gave him a death glare.

" Fine, my boys sent her away because I wanted this house"

" Wait, what you wanted this house... Why would you want this house" I said puzzled then realization hit me. He sent her away to get the house that he could look in my bathrooom. There was no doubt in my mind that he knew I was here. " You knew I lived here Terrance?" I asked just to see if he would tell me the truth.

" How would I know, I'm not no psychic" he chuckled.

" Wow" I said amazed at this man. He had changed so much and I didn't know if I liked it or not. This Terrance was a bit creepy. " So we gon sit here and lie."

He sighed and I guess he understood that I knew the truth so he just spilled it. " The truth is I knew you lived here and I sent her away to be closer to you".

" Why did you choose this house when no one lived in the other one"

" I think we both know why" he sighed " the bathroom" he continued lowly.

But I was still confused why would he go through all of this. Why would he want a bathroom so he could see through mine. Why would he act weird around Tyrese. Then I gasped as a brick of realization hit my face. "Terrance do you have feelings for me".

He just stared at me.

" Well, do you?"

" Well, do you?"

Do you think Terrance is going to tell Taraji how he feels this time. If he does will Taraji except it. If he doesn't will he leave again. Lemme know what you think should happen.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES