Moved In

I found out where she lived from my boy Jaquan. He was my partner in crime and we caught a couple bodies together out here on these streets tryna make shit happen. Luckily, we dont have to do that anymore. We got piles of money and we possess all the power. You know what they say power over money, that's just how it go. My baby lives in one of them good ass suburban houses. I'm glad she taking care of herself because she used to run them streets back in the day too. That's another story though.

My baby lived in this one and there were two on either side of it

This one to the right

And this on the left

I analyzed the houses and the one on the right windows only gave a glimpse into her several bedrooms and kitchen. The one on the left let me see her bathroom and her rooms. A nigga was taking the one on the left because I wanted to watch my baby take a shower. Of course life made shit hard and somebody just had to live there. I knocked on the door and acted like I was a neighbor asking for sugar. The lil lady let me in, she looked like a grandma and grandmothers are very generous and considerate. So I mustered up some fake tears and cried about how my wife had left me. She pulled me in for a hug and offered a nigga some food. Hell yea, I took it. I sniffled and asked if she lived alone just to make sure. Now it was granny turn to start crying. She said yes and that her family didnt love her. They just left her here to die. I hugged her and thought about Taraji and what she must have felt like after I left. It was my intention to kill grandma but she was way to nice to deserve that so I texted my old dope boys and told them to come pick up my granny and take her somewhere nice. I would pay for her to stay there untill she died.

They came quick and in a hurry. They had on all black and then black masks. I acted like I was trying to fight my dope boys so granny wouldn't suspect a thing. "Grannnnny" I screamed. I could admit a nigga was a decent actor. They locked her in the van and came back to talk to me.

"Bring her to a nice place like the Bahammas or sum shit. Tell granny that she is safe and that she won't have to worry about the house she will now live in since her mortgage is going to be paid off. Tell her she will be getting 2,500 a month and to use it wisely.

" Yes, sir" my dope boys said and I paid them, not because I had to, but because I believed in taking care of my army. They are good men and I was blessed with a non-snitching crew.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES