My Sunshine

A/N: extremely long chapter

TARAJI P.O.V

"I never wanted him to leave ma"

"I know babygirl but he's here now don't miss your chance"

"Mama Gordannnn" Aniyah yelled rushing in to hug her.

"Hey my sweetie pie, where's your brother and sister"

"Uncle Terry is bringing them in but he's moving too slow so I got out the car and came in"

"That's my girl, don't never depend on no man"

"Mama don't tell her that" Terrence said bringing in Alesona and Dwight

"Why not they needa learn at a young age"

Mama sat down Aniyah and picked up Dwight and Alesona
"Hi babies, Look at Dwight he's so handsome and Alesona's such a princess. I love my grandbabies." she cooed at them "How old are they are now"

"Aniyah's 5, Dwight's 4 and Alesona's 1 but she's turning 2 soon" Terrence answered then stepped back outside to get the bags.

Mama looked at me with a girl that's a good man face "I was asking you bout them kids, how he know so much?"

"We live with him" Mama's eyes lighted up

"Spill the tea"

"After the funeral, Tarrell disappeared leaving only me to take care of them. They grandma woulda done it but she's too fragile to be taking care of young kids. I was having a hard time taking care of us 5 and Terrence sensed it. He asked me to live with him but my pride got in my way so he had to force me"

"Did he buy they clothes and they electronic devices?"

"Yea, how you know?"

"Child thats my son I know everything"

By the time Terrence brought in the bags, mama and I were at the the kitchen table drinking tea. We heard Terrence huff and plop down on the couch in the livingroom.

"Hmm, yah done broke him down from all the bags he had to carry. I think he need some sexual healing" she wispered, sipping her tea in a funny way and going into her room to sleep.

"MAMA" I laughed/ yelled at her. She's such a clown

I walked over to Terrence
"Aniyah and Dwight are gonna sleep in the guest room and Alesona gonna sleep in my old nursery. We gotta sleep together in my old room though. Oh and I'll put the babies to bed so don't worry about that"

"Ok princess"

"So who the queen"

"My girlfriend"

"Shutup fool" I slapped him upside his head and went to put the babies to sleep.

I put Alesona to bed and then came in to Dwight and Aniyah's room. I was about to leave when I heard Dwight say "Moma when we back to daddy"

Fuck I knew they were going to realize sometime. " Daddy needs some time. He's still sad about uncle Ty"

"We help him"

"Of course you can help him. He knows that but he didn't want you guys to worry about him so he left you here with me and uncle Terry"

"Does he still love us" Aniyah said not looking at me

I turned her head in my direction "Babygirl he loves you guys more than he loves himself. Ya'll are his everything. He just wants to be manly and he didnt want to cry in front of ya'll"