She knows

Terrence P.O.V

Taraji went to the swimming pool and took the kids leaving me and mama Gordan alone.

"TERRENCE" she yelled from her room. I rolled my eyes. Yesterday was emotionally draining and I just wanted to lay in bed.

"YES MAMA" I yelled back

"COME HERE I WANNA TALK TO YOU"

Ughhh I groaned as it took every ounce of strength to get out of bed. I headed to her room. "Yes mama"

"Come sit on the bed" I did and she began "Terrence you have been through a lot in your life and because of this you have poor mental health. What I'm trying to say is I love you but I know you killed Tyrese."

Wait.WHAT. How did she figure out. She knew you all your life idiot how could you expect her not to know voice #1 told me.
I scratched the back of my neck
"What are you talking about"

"Don't bullshit me Terrence. It's not a coincidence that Tyrese died and you took the exact role of what he played in her life. Plus you didn't exactly look to sad at the funeral. I saw you smiling. I have to tell Taraji you're becoming too dangerous"

"Mama, please don't tell her. I'll get help. I'll see a physiatrist or a
psychologist just pleaseee"

"Fine Terrence but only for her sake because if I tell her and she kicks you out of her life, she will have 4 kids on her own"

" I would never hurt her mama" He started crying

"Why are you crying son"

"Cuz I love her and it's not my fault I have mental issues" She softly pulled my head towards her chest and hugged me. "I would never want to hurt her"

"Terry I know your intentions are good but your mom hurt you and the voices have gotten worse over the years"

I shivered at the thought of my mom " I was 4 and my mom used to rape me. How could I forget. It hurts so much even to this day"

"I know baby boy, I know" she said rubbing my head in soft circular motions

" I think that's when the voices came. All the kids called me weird and told me I was a freak. I had no one to play with. I remember I was playing in the sandbox and someone told me to shove sand downs everyone's throat. I didn't know it then but the voice became my best friend and I would talk to it everyday" Only problem was the voice was very mean and I was a sweet little boy.

"Mhm"

" Next year when I was 5 my dad found out and he got so angry. He killed my mom. I wasn't mad because he was just trying to protect me but it hurt because I still loved my mom and more voices came"

"I'm listening" she said in a tranquil voice

"The same year the cops found out and he went to jail. If you weren't his bestfriend I would've lived on the streets. You became the best thing to happen to me even though I missed dad, I loved you"

"I loved having you"

I smiled "I met Taraji that year too. I remember it like yesterday. She was 8, 3 years older than me. She was my only real friend. My princess"

Flashback

I was sitting on mama Gordan's couch watching tv when Taraji came downstairs.

She came over to me and I got up to go away because I knew no one liked me.

"Hey, why do you keep running away from me. I didn't do anything to you, why don't you like me?" She said with her head down looking sad

"Sorry um I just um I have-" I guess she sensed me me struggling so she put her arms on my shoulders

"Hey, it's ok. You wanna play dolls"

"Err no thanks" I scratched the back of my head "I don't really like those"

"Hmm... well what do you like"

"Why are you talking to me"

She looked at me weirdly
"Why not?"

"Well no one ever talks to me they always call me a freak" I said looking away.

She grabbed my face and turned it to her and I felt a spark. " I think your cool, maybe too quiet, but never a freak. My mom told me about what happened to your mom"

"Oh" I said. Well she definitely thinks I'm a freak now "Well, what do you think about that"

"I think we all have problems" she then came closer and whispered in my ear "My dad has a drinking problem and he's always mean to me. He even hit my momma once."

" Your momma is basically my momma, but not a bad momma like my real momma. She's more of a good momma"

"You said momma a lot" she giggled and I shyly smiled she was pretty "But, great then thats means your basically my brother, and as a brother you have to play dolls with me" she grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to her room where the dolls were.

"But I dont wannnnnnnaaa" I cried

She looked at me for a while "Hey, quit whining. Do you like Spongebob"

"Yea" I lied, I didnt know what that was but it had to be better than dolls

"Cool we'll watch him instead"

End of Flashback

"Did you like living with me"

I laughed "Are you kidding. You were the best momma, and seeing Taraji everyday was amazing. I always had sparks when I was with her"

"That's because you loved her"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES