Thank God

I was on the verge of tears as I held Dwight in my arms. Aniyah holding my hand and Alesona being carried by Tj. We were making our way to the backroom and I was sure it was way too late but I texted the gang to get rid of the cameras and tapes in room 207 anyway.

We made it to the camera room and I sighed. She turned on the film for room 207 and I started sweating. The video showed me in the room telling Dwight to get out. Then I was staring at Tyrese. It was only a second before the video would show where I pulled the plug.

My heart dropped to my feet. My hands sticky with sweat. My chest heaving up and down. It felt as if the room were spinning at a rapid pace and I would throw up my last meal at any given moment. 1.....2...3... I counted.

The video blanked. I couldn't believe it. I screamed in anger and slammed my fist on the screen from which we were watching the tape.

*What the screen did*

You'd ask me why was I angry? Weren't I supposed to be happy. I was happy but the situation made me lose my mind for a second only to be a cruel joke. It reminded me of a prank and I hated pranks, hated them with my life after college.

Taraji was my life back then she still is so when the aftermath of Isaiah took place and people started calling Tj a hoe, with a loose region, I stood up for her. At first it wasn't so bad I would get ruffled up here and there. They would say I was a pussy nigga for standing up for a 'bitch' like her. But then Taraji started cutting and I got angry. I came back to school and fought Dylan, the headmaster of the bullies. I beat his ass until he ended up in the infirmary, he was humiliated and embarrassed so when he came back to school, him and his gang pulled all sorts of crazy stunts on me. They would stuff me in the janitors closet, dunk me in the toilet, or just kidnap me and drive me to far away places for me to find my way back, since we lived on campus. I was a basketball player and one time Dylan and his goons pulled down my pants right smack in the middle of a game while I was making a shot, leaving my member to hang out. I was embarrassed everyone was laughing it seemed. Then I looked at Taraji sitting there in the bleachers, and she smiled and blew a kiss at me. That's when I truly realized Taraji was the one for me. She always lifted me up, she fought for me, and supported me and I did the same for her. I played that whole game with my dick slinging. Shidd I had nothing to be scared of, my member was at it's prime back then.
She was my lyoness even before we took the roles for Empire.

" WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Taraji's screams broke my thoughts. " YA'LL PLAYING WITH ME, IM SUING YA'LL ASSES FOR KILLING MY HUSBAND" She said walking out like a boss bitch. I grabbed Aniyah who was roaming around freely since she had the privilege of being on the ground and followed her.

We walked to my Range Rover and she busted down crying " I just don't know who would do this to him, he'd never hurt no body. He was the only one that showed me a glimpse of light in my dark world. Terrence, he made me so happy and now he's sitting in heaven away from me, away from us..." She pointed to the kids then she looked at her tummy and yelled " AWAY FROM HER"

At this point I was beyond confused but I tried to comfort her anyways. I hugged her and whispered in her ear I got your back. I mean I really did have her back in anything but relationships when they are with someone else than me. If she was with me she would never have to worry about anything. I would stimulate her mind, body and soul. Also, I would never cheat on her I'm just not that type. I didn't even cheat on Mira except for that kiss that me and Tj shared but that was nothing compared to what I wanted to do.

"Terrence I'm pregnant" I pulled back from the hug and looked at her. I wasn't pleased with the news, it obviously wasn't mine but at the moment all I could do was thank god Taraji was still in my arms and not beating me half to death about killing her only light in the dark. Its ironic though because that nigga dark asf.

This was more of a fill in chapter. More about Taraji and Terrance's past was unraveled. There is still more to discover. Also Taraji PREGNANT?

SORRY FOR MISTAKES