The visit

TERRENCE P.O.V
5 Months Later

"You need to have a baby shower, it's tradition my love" he said eating a whole bag of family size potato chips

"I already said no, besides I want to go home and visit my mom" She sighed "I haven't seen her since the funeral and I miss her"

"Alright fine" I slapped my forehead in defeat "But mostly because I want to see mama bear too"

"Whatever fatass. I'm gonna go pack cuz I'm leaving today and I'm taking my babies with me. Stay here if you want to."

Now I know damn well she want me to come. Always frontin. "Ugh todayyy. Cant I just lay in my bed all day and forget the world even exists. You don't know how much work I do. It's exhausting!"

"We work on the same show dumbass now get moving"

I was in the middle of stuffing the 2017 Honda Odyssey -Taraji made me get and yes I mean made me get- when she let out an ear piercing scream "What is it, I ran over to her"

"It's just the baby. She kicked and it hurt like hell" then she smiled and kissed my cheek " Thanks Terry, I know taking care of all 5 of us has to be hard work and you're always there for me"

"You my lil baby, of course. Plus these my kids too"

I finished packing the car, Tj strapped the kids in the carseats and we were on our way to Georgia, where Tj's mom lived.

She took a deep breath and I looked at her "Are you ready"

"No, we should just go back home, she doesnt know I'm pregnant and what if she gets mad and-" She rambled on but didn't get to finish because I cut her off.

"Taraji this is your mother we are talking about. I'm knocking on the door whether you like it or not" With that being said I knocked on the door and Taraji tried to run back to the car but she was too late because by the time she opened the car door her mother was calling out to her.

"Taraji is that you, you aren't hiding from me are you?"

"No mama"

"Well come on then " Taraji slowly made her way back up the porch to the front door and when mama Gordan fixed her eyes on Raji's belly her eyes widened.
"RAJI you're pregnant!!!!"

"Yes mama" Raji wasn't looking too good so I decided to ease her anxiety and butt in on the conversation.

"Hey mama, it's been too long since the last time we seen you, what you up to"

"Aww the usual just enjoying retirement, are yah going to stand out there or are yah going to come in"

"Raji can go ahead I'm going to get the kids out of the car and the bags too"

TARAJI'S P.O.V

"Yah finally brought me another grandchild even though I think it's too soon from when Tyrese died I'm still happy for yah"

My heart dropped. This was the conversation I wanted to avoid so badly. I didn't want to talk about my son. "It's not his mama"

"It's Tyrese's?"

"Yes mama, who else" I rolled my eyes

"Just checking, you are beautiful and all the men chase after you like jancro"

"I need your advice"

"With?"

"I think I'm falling for him again"

Mama just stared at me for a while. There was a twinkle in her eyes though and I could tell she thought this was good news
"Well what's the problem, you knew he loved you even when he left you. I don't know why you always denied it"

"How am I supposed to know if I can trust him. What if he turns out just like daddy or worse what if he's secretly like Isaiah"

She burst out laughing "Your mind is getting the best of you baby, Terrence obviously isnt gay"

"Still mama he already left me once, what if he does it again"

"Baby you and I both know that was your fault. You knew he loved you even after the baby but you pushed him away, he stayed with you for 8 years but then you got what you wanted and he left"

SORRY FOR MISTAKES