This nigga

TERRENCE P.O.V
*1 month later*

Taraji was cooking food for me and her while I fed the kids their dinner. It was about six and I was tired asf. I worked my ass off today and I was more stressed than ever. I still had to pay Dylan and Tj was still half grieving. Also the baby was 3 months old which means I would have to plan a baby shower in about 5 months.

The doorbell rang and Tj got it. I heard a smacking sound and I rushed to the door. I saw Dylan holding his face and I laughed a lil.

Taraji death glared me and made me immediately shutup. She turned back to Shyne and calmly said "get the fuck out of my house"

"Actually yah house over there lil mama... This Terrence house"

"What's his is mine"

"That seems controlling"

"She's right she can have it all" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "What u here for dawg"

"The rest of my spread"

"Ok" I sighed ima have to work extra hard to get my bandz up after this "lemme get my checkbook"

TARAJI P.O.V

I cant believe this asshole left me with this bigger asshole. I was bout to leave and go to my house when he grabbed my arm.

"Why it's always him"

I looked at his arm like nigga get tf off and he let go. "Fuck is you on"

"All in college I tried to get yah attention. You aint even care"
He sighed "You hated me when I tried to love you"

I bust out laughing, this nigga grew a sense of humor. Then I realized he actually looked type hurt. "Wait, you serious, you actually liked me in college....ME!"

"Nah girl I aint like you" he said
"I was just... trying to... oh fuck it...I liked you, but you aint even look at me"

"Nigga are you stupid? You bullied me. I thought you hated me. Why would I even think about dating you?"

"Why you acting stupid? As soon as you and Isaiah broke up, I tried to slide thru and you rejected me"

"I just got out of a relationship... what you expect... and then right after you asked me to hook up witcho, you formed a group to bully me so you do the math" and with that I left the house.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Shyne had been so busy with Taraji that he didn't realize Terrence was sitting there on the couch the whole time.

"So, you got your eyes on whats mine huh... well, ain't that a bitch"

"Bro that's all you I was just messing with her head, give me the rest of my money"

"Give me the rest of the tapes"

Shyne started getting nervous
"Fuck you talking bout"

"You think I dont know whats going on here. You wanna take my money then take my girl."

"Man you on sum else, I'm just tryna do good by my son"

"Here's your money, now get the fuck out my house" Terrence gave the check to Shyne then shoved him out.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

A/N: I know this chapter was boring but it's a fill in chapter for later drama. Its gets better on the next one.