Chapter Six

Y/N's POV

"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I shake my head and continuously say,"No. No. No. No. No. No. No." My face is all red and tears stained. Sub and Alex are embracing me, trying to get me to calm down. I continue crying, mentally unable to calm down. Sub says,"It'll be okay, it always ends up being okay." I lift my head and wipe my tears away. Alex whispers,"I'm here for you, Sub is here for you. Everything will be okay. Cry your heart out now, but never cry again for this reason." I look at him and smile. I nod as a few more tears slip down my face.

After what seems like hours, I finally stop my mourning. Alex rubs my back comfortingly and lifts my chin up so I can look at him. He asks,"Are you done?" I nod and look at Sub, who's smiling at us. He walks over to us and says,"We'll be fine." I nod, hoping he's right.

***********************************************************************

"Y/N?" I hear Alex say, but it's muffled since he's on the other side of my door. I yell,"Come in." He walks in and says,"So, Sub and I are going to visit Denis and Corl, do you wanna come so you won't be alone?" I nod and ask,"When do we have to go?" He answers,"Tomorrow, I've been meaning to ask you, but I kept forgetting." I nod and he walks out, closing the door behind him.

It's been two months since dad passes, and I've accepted it, and I don't cry about it. At least, not as much as I did the first time I found out. And now, we basically live like nothing's wrong. I was finally kinda happy, and then dad died. Everything's okay, and will probably be good again soon. Sub and Alex have always been there for me. I'm glad to have Sub as a brother and Alex as a friend.

We all get along fairly well, and we tease each other, but not too extreme, and we always know we're joking.

Eventually, I have to pack, and that's what I do. I then remember have no idea how long we're going to stay, so I asked Alex. He replied,"Just two weeks." I make sure to pack enough for two weeks and a bunch of other stuff. I pack a swimsuit since Sub mentioned going to the beach sometime. 

As soon as I finish up packing, I collapse on my bed. I look at the clock. 7:54. How could I not realise that it's gotten pretty late? Our flight is supposed to be early tomorrow and I need to wake up early to get ready, then we need to drive to the airport. It's a long, tedious, process.