Chapter Sixteen (Bonus)

Alex's POV

I quickly start the car and pull out of the driveway.

Just a minute ago, I got a call from Sub and he told me that Y/N was going into labor.

I breathe out and swerve onto different lanes, trying my best not to hit any cars.

I barely notice a car in front of me and I slam my foot on the brakes and let out a sigh of relief.

I glare at the stoplight, which is still showing red. I tap on the steering wheel impatiently as I continue to wait for the light to change to green. 

Please...

I can't miss the birth of my first child.

Even though Y/N and I aren't married, we plan to soon. I haven't proposed yet, though. I've just been busy and didn't want the wedding to stress her out.

The light turns green and I continue the drive to the hospital. 

***********************************************************************

I soon get to the hospital, and see Sub in the waiting room. I walk up to him and he notices me.

He smiles, but then it fades and he hits me on the back of my head.

"What was that for?"

"You're late."

"I don't control the traffic."

"I don't care" Sub grabs my wrist and leads me to a room.

As I enter, I see y/n holding a baby girl in her arms. She looks up at me and I sit next to her bed. She gives the girl to Sub and hits me on the back of my head.

"Why?"

"You're late."

"Whatever, not entirely my fault."

"Shuddup"

"What's her name?"

"d/n"

( A/N d/n means daughter's name so you can name her whatever you like)

"Nice"

"You chose it"

"Right..."

Sub gives me d/n and I hold her in my arms. I smile slightly and nod to Sub. Sub nods back and takes d/n from me. Sub places her in a bassinet and leaves the room.

Y/N looks at me confused and I say,"Sit up."

She just nods and sits up, facing me.

Y/N's POV

Alex kneels on one knee as he looks at me lovingly. I watch as he pulls out a velvet box.

He opens it to reveal a ring.

I stare at him in shock and I glance from the ring to him.

The ring looks like this: (I'm not good at descriptions so here)

Alex gives a shy smile and then says,"Will you marry me?"

I answer,"No."

He frowns and I see a sadness in his eyes.

He just nods and I say,"I'm just kidding, yes, a million times yes."

He smiles and slips the ring onto my finger and pulls me into a loving kiss.

When we pull apart, he whispers,"I love you."

I nod and say,"I love you too."

We look at each other for a while.

Though we aren't doing anything, thoughts are racing through our minds and all we can do is stare.

Life is great.

Will it stay this way?

Hopefully.

I found my lost family, my parents passed away, I met an amazing guy, I made friends, I got pregnant, and now I'm engaged to my one and only.

***********************************************************************

Well, it's over. Hope you liked it!

If you didn't, too bad for you.

Byezz