Chapter Fourteen

Y/N's POV

"Alex!"

"What?"

"What did you do on my phone?"

"Nothing, I swear."

"Sub said you took it when I asked him where my phone was."

Alex looks at me and says,"I had it." He tosses me my phone and I catch it. I look at him suspiciously and ask,"What were you doing with my phone?" He touches his neck for a brief moment and answers,"I was looking through your texts." "WHAT?!" I scream.

He nods and says,"I was reading your texts with Alec." I glare at him and ask,"Why?" He shrugs. I clear my throat and he answers,"I wanted to know if something was going on..." I glare at him again and say,"There is nothing going on. Besides, he's all the way in Canada and we're back in England. Do you not trust me?" He looks at me and says,"I do, I just didn't know."

I ask,"Why couldn't you trust me? Did you really think I could possibly be cheating on you? We've already been together for three months and you're doubting me?" He shakes his head and says,"Y/N, it's not like that." I shake my head and say,"No, you know what? It's over. If you can't trust me not to cheat, then nothing can happen."

Tears threaten to spill, but I hold them back. I will not cry in front of a guy because of a guy. I stalk off to my room, clutching my phone in my hand. I slam the door behind me and I jump onto my bed. I bury my face in my pillow and continue trying to hold the tears back. I want to forgive him. I really do. But what he did is unacceptable.

Why did he doubt me? Why did he even ever consider I could cheat on him? Did he not trust me? I hear a knock on my door but I don't move. The door opens and I look up. It's just Sub. He looks at me concerned. He closes the door and sits on the edge of my bed. He asks,"What happened?"

As I kept trying to explain to him, Sub just kept threatening Alex. When I finish explaining, he pulls me into a comforting hug. He then barges out of my room and I lay in my bed. I stare at the ceiling and I hear shouting. The boys must be talking. 

I sigh and make my way to the kitchen. I hear more yelling coming from upstairs but I ignore it and drink some water. I run upstairs and grab my phone and slip on some shoes. I grab the house keys from the counter and walk out the front door. 

I walk for a while until I come across the cemetery. I stare at the big sign with the words 'Cemetery' on them and then I take a deep breath. I walk in and walk forwards for a minute or two and then I turn left. I kneel down and touch a tombstone. The words 'Jeffrey Extabyte' were engraved on the top. Under them were the dates 1960-2017.

A few tears fall down my cheeks and onto the grass below me. I kneel there for a while and then I stand up. I felt a drop of water on my face as I close my eyes. I open my eyes again to see rain falling. I wish I had gotten to know my dad a little more.

I start on my way home, and the water just keeps pouring down. I ignore it and continue walking. I soon get to the front door of the house and I take my keys out of my pocket. I unlock the door and walk in. Water drips off of my face and hair onto the floor. I keep my head low and I bump into somebody. 

A towel is wrapped around my body and I look up to see Alex. He looks at me worriedly and he whispers,"I fucked up." I laugh and say,"That you did sir." He smiles and asks,"Do you forgive me? I'm sorry. I've been an idiot." I smile and nod. He embraces me and I'm enveloped in his body heat. I smile and say,"I need a shower." He nods and lets me go.

As I walk downstairs to have dinner, I see Alex and I smile at him. He returns it and comes up to me. Before I can greet him, he asks,"Will you be my girlfriend again?" I say,"Yeah." He smiles and embraces me in a tight hug. I say,"That's enough, I want me some food." He laughs and nods. He leads me to the table and sits across from me. He stands up and goes over to the counter.

When he comes back, he places a plate in front of me. On the plate is pizza. Nice. I laugh and ask,"You're not going to cook?" He shakes his head and says,"Nope, I don't want to." I shrug and say,"Pizza's good for me. Just as long as I don't have to eat whatever Sub cooks." We laugh and I take a bite of my pizza.