Chapter Fifteen

Y/N's POV

"Alex!"

"What?"

"I did it!"

"So?"

"It's, I, well-"

"Just spit it out," Alex says. I nod slowly and his eyes widen. He stumbles backwards a little and says,"You better not be kidding." I feel a tear slide down my cheek and I say,"I'm not kidding. I couldn't joke around about this!" He embraces me and says,"We'll get through this. We can do this together and I won't leave you." I look up at him and ask,"Really?" He nods and I hug him tightly.

When we pull away I ask,"How are we going to tell Sub. Or the other guys?" He shrugs and says,"We could just tell them." I sigh and nod. We walk together to Sub's room and Alex knocks on the door. Alex slings his arm around my waist and he says,"Remember to breathe." I nod and the door opens. Sub stands in the doorway, oblivious to the situation.

"Hey, guys" Sub greets us. I sigh and I say,"Sub, there's something we need to tell you." He furrows his eyebrows and says,"Alright, what is it?" I take a deep breath and manage to choke out,"I'm, I'm pregnant." Sub's eyes widen and he looks from me to Alex. He asks,"Alex?" I nod and he says,"So, I'm going to be an uncle." He smiles wide and I laugh at his positivity.

Alex says,"So, well, yeah." Sub says,"I have to go record, but I'm going to talk to you later." I nod and walk off back to my room, Alex following behind. I sit on the edge of my bed as Alex closes the door. He sits next to me and I ask,"Can we really do this?" Alex nods and says,"We'll do this. We'll do it together. If you want to get an abortion, then fine." I shake my head and say,"There will be no abortions. I honestly believe that abortions are wrong."

He looks at me and says,"I agree, it's the person's responsibility." I say,"An abortion is just another excuse to hang around and avoid responsibility. I will not stop an unborn human being from having a chance at life. It's my responsibility now, whether I like it or not." Alex asks,"Do you like it or not?" I smile and say,"If it's with you, I like it. Definitely." 

Alex laughs and I say,"It won't be easy, nothing ever is." Alex nods and says,"I have to go record, but we'll talk more about this later." I nod as he walks off, leaving me with my thoughts. What if we're like my parents? What if he leaves a little after the baby is born? What if we start fighting? There are so many what if's and not enough answers to them.

I sigh and take my phone out. Time to tell the others. I first text Alec, then the others. I send them all the same thing saying 'I'm pregnant and it's Alex's.' I set my pho

ne on my nightstand and stretch my arms and legs. I feel better afterwards and I make my way to the kitchen. I pour myself some water and drink it right up. 

I make my way back to my room and I hear my phone vibrate. It was a text from Alec saying "Congrats.' I set my phone back down and I hear Alex call for me. I make my way downstairs and see Alex in the kitchen. I say,"Hey." He smiles and says,"I'm making you something to eat, but it might take a while so you can sit on the couch and watch tv." I nod and say,"As long as it's not Sub cooking I'll be fine." He laughs and I take a seat on the couch. 

After a short while of watching, I suddenly feel myself falling asleep. Next thing I know, everything goes black.