A Party Song [The Walk of Shame] (All Time Low)

I woke up to the sun shining obnoxiously in my room. How did I fall asleep with my curtains open? I never fall asleep with my curtains open. I pulled the blanket over my head. It was probably Kammi being her normal obnoxious self in the morning. Hmm...my sheets smell weird. Like cologne, perfume, sweat and sex. Why did my bed smell like sex? I opened my eyes under the covers and realized that the sheets were white, mine were gray. My head popped up and I probably looked like a prairie dog at a zoo or the gopher in Caddyshack. I looked around and didn't recognize my surroundings. That's when I realized I was also naked. I heard the sound of a shower shut off.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Oh. Shit. I pulled the blanket back over my head and hid. I could hear his laugh start to fill the room. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know." I peaked just my eyes above the blankets. "I was really drunk last night."

"We both were."

"I am not usually like that."

"Drunk?"

"Well no, I'm not usually drunk. I drink on occasion but that's not what I mean. I'm not normally the type that goes home with a guy the first time she meets him."

"I'm not normally the type that brings a woman home the first time he meets her. But for some reason you, I just couldn't resist." I could feel my face turning red so I climbed back under the covers. I felt Harry try to pull the blankets back but I held on for dear life. "You know this is my bed you can't control my covers."

"I don't have any clothes on."

"You didn't last night either. I have seen you naked, love." I finally stopped resisting and he pulled the blanket off of my face before sitting down on the bed. I sat up, clutching the sheet to cover me up the best I could. "I don't regret last night. Do you?"

"I mean you're a client. Fuck, you're not even a client. You're a potential client. The biggest potential client I will sign all year and I messed it up by having sex with you."

"You didn't mess it up. I'm not going to walk away from something that could potentially benefit my career because I shagged a girl. And it was great sex, so that doesn't give me a negative opinion of you."

"It really was great sex." I paused for a moment. "Fuck. Shit. I'm not supposed to be doing this."

"Stop freaking out." He brushed some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "It's okay. I promise." He leaned forward kissing me. He was an incredible kisser. I relaxed a bit as he deepened the kiss. I pulled back in that moment, arms slightly flailing.

"We can't do this again." The flailing of course made the sheets fall. I then, again, realized I was naked and quickly pulled the sheet back up around me. He started to laugh at me again. "Stop laughing at me, asshole."

"Stop being funny then." Dammit there was that word. Fun-knee. Asshole. "No one knows that we had sex last night. It won't make a difference if we have a repeat appearance this morning." I glanced at his towel, it had shifted slightly. I caught a glimpse of tattoos on his thigh. He leaned forward to kiss me again, he was obviously trying to weaken me. The second my hands were in his wet hair he knew he had successfully weakened me. I felt the bed shift as he moved and laid me down. I heard the towel drop before I felt his still slightly damp skin on top of me. His lips moved down to my neck and that's when I heard it. Me...moaning.

"We are crazy aren't we? This is a terrible idea." I could barely speak. The feeling of his lips moving down to my collarbone had me in a trance where I could only speak in a whisper.

"It's not a terrible idea. We will be fine. No one has to know."

"You're right, no one has to know." My hands found his hair and pulled on it slightly. I leaned up enough that I could capture his lips in a kiss. He started to move, blindly feeling around on the nightstand for a condom. He wasn't finding it. We finally broke the kiss and I looked to the nightstand to grab a condom. That's when I realized there wasn't just one empty wrapper from last night. There were three. The sex had been amazing. I grabbed a condom and tore it open with my teeth.