The Boys of Summer (The Ataris)

"Shut off your alarm," Harry said into my hair. In our sleep we had moved and I woke up to him spooning me. Not gonna lie, this is like fucking heaven. I reached towards my phone on the nightstand and shut the alarm off. He pulled me back against his chest. "Do you really have to work this morning?"

"I do, but only for a few hours. Then Malibu here we come." I turned around to face him and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Malibu here we come."

"You don't sound excited."

"I'm fucking tired. You were thrashing in your sleep. You're difficult to sleep with when you're drunk."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, love. I could've slept in the living room if I wanted to but I wanted to sleep here." He nuzzled against me and we started to drift back to sleep. I knew we didn't need to wake up when that alarm went off. It had been set so that we could get up and go to the gym if we wanted. And let's be honest, I didn't want to go to the gym. He smelled amazing and his warm body next to mine was sort of nice this morning. I was just falling into the early stages of sleep when the door of my bedroom flew open, hitting the wall. It was quiet enough today that I didn't jump, I knew it was Kammi and was awake enough it didn't startle me today.

"You know when you break a fucking hole in the wall I'm going to make you fucking pay to fix it. This isn't your home for much longer. Be nice to it," I said without even opening my eyes.

"You need to get up. Gym time this morning. I know you haven't gone since Monday," Kammi said.

"You're correct. I haven't and I don't intend on changing that right now. I intend on laying here in bed and sleeping." The bed sank. "Get out of my bed."

"Why are you in here, Kammi?" Harry asked.

"She doesn't ever get out of bed when her alarm goes off. So I always have to wake her up to go to the gym."

"Not going to the gym," Harry said. "We can do something later."

"I have a really nice gym in Malibu. I'd rather do that than get up right now. There's a cute boy in my bed and he's naked."

"I'm in bed with a naked Harry Styles?" Kammi asked.

"I sleep naked. So yes," he said.

"I totally need to Snapchat this."

"No!" Harry and I both yelled at the same time. I shot up in bed and turned to look at her.

"Get out of my bedroom." I was begging. I just wanted to sleep. I just wanted to crawl back into the comfort of Harry's arms and sleep and not deal with my weird roommate who loves seeing an alarm clock say 5:15AM. "Get out!"

"You are such a bitch in the mornings," Kammi said smiling at me.

"I am. Tremendous bitch. Now leave. You could've at least waited until 6:00 or 6:30."

"Fine. Be a slacker." She left the room and slammed the door shut as she left.

"Stop slamming doors!" I heard Nick yell from Kammi's room. "Be a normal person and get back in bed."

"Why is everyone yelling?" Ty asked. I could hear him in the hallway outside of my bedroom.

"Kammi's a bitch, that's why," I yelled back as I climbed back into Harry's arms where I was comfortable. The door opened again. "I need a fucking lock."

"Yes, you do," Harry said.

"Why is Kammi such a bitch in the morning?" Ty asked. He came over and I not only felt the bed sink but this time I felt the blankets move.