First Date (Blink 182)

Again this morning when I woke up the sun was shining too brightly and I was alone and naked in bed. I couldn't hear the shower today so I got out of bed and wandered in to his bathroom. This bathroom was like heaven with a shower and bathtub. There were windows looking down on to the city on two sides and the most amazing shower I'd ever seen. I noticed that there were two towels on the side of the sink that did not have any of Harry's stuff on it. He had put them out for me this morning, which was sort of sweet. I quickly hopped in the shower so I could start getting ready for my day. He had more hair products in the shower than any man I'd ever met. It was sort of amazing. I got out of the shower, dried off and scrunched my hair. I didn't put on a ton of makeup, knowing that I'd be stuck in my office on the phone and no one would see me after I walked into my office. I threw on the black leggings, white tee and red plaid shirt I'd brought with me before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. Be strong Everlee Mae. He's going to try to weaken you and make you promise to go to dinner with him. Last night was the last time that was going to happen.

"Good morning," Harry said as he turned to look at me walking down the stairs. He was in the kitchen making breakfast in just a pair of sweatpants.

"You didn't have to make breakfast." I softened as he smiled brightly at me.

"I know you're going to head to work and probably spend your whole day on the phone. So I thought that I should make sure you at least got a good meal before you start your day."

"You're too sweet." I went to hug him and saw that he really had gone all out for breakfast.

"Do you want a smoothie? I have yogurt and granola with some fresh fruit that I can get you. And then I thought that something warm seemed like a good idea so I made you avocado toast." It all looked amazing.

"Oh my god. This is like heaven. I love breakfast," I said as I sat down. He put two pieces of avocado toast with a fried egg and bacon in front of me. Next was a small bowl to put yogurt and granola in. I'd be stuffed from breakfast. But I wasn't going to deny myself this amazing feast. He handed me a coffee and I took a sip. "You know how I take my coffee?"

"Your Instagram has a lot of photos of coffee and coffee mugs." We did frequently take pictures of the mugs we used for our coffee because there was quite the collection.

"I need to brag about this breakfast when I get to work." I pulled my phone out of my purse and took a picture.

"You're cute," he said as he sat down next to me to eat his breakfast. He leaned over to kiss me. I relaxed in to the kiss and his lips when I felt my watch buzz. Did it know I'd broken already? No, it was telling me that I had a new email.

"You aren't supposed to be kissing me."

"I can't help it. Your lips are there and they need kissed." He pulled me in for another kiss. Again I found myself relaxing into it. He moved my legs so they went across his lap and rubbed them before breaking the kiss and taking a bite of his breakfast. "Eat."

"You're being bossy."

"Your breakfast will get cold. So, eat." I took a bite of my avocado toast and moaned a little bit. Most mornings, despite my insane love of breakfast I survived on protein shakes that Kammi made before we went to the gym.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked.

"I need to read through the scripts that your Dad gave me yesterday. I'm pretty sure that you will both want to hear if there are any of them I'm interested in."

"I would like to know who I need to get meetings scheduled with or auditions scheduled with. I mean you're okay auditioning right?"

"Yeah, of course. The only thing I can't imagine having to audition for is something that is geared completely towards One Direction fans and that's not what I want, which you know."