Here in Your Arms (Hellogoodbye)

4:00 AM.

Dear God, why? Why do I allow people to schedule things for me that require me to get up at 4:00 AM. Thankfully, I got the alarm shut off before Harry was woken up by it. I snuck into the bathroom and tried to be as quiet as possible as I showered. I knew I wouldn't need to worry about my hair, they would do it at the office for the photoshoot. I feel like I stood in the shower for an hour. I didn't want to wake up. I just wanted to stand underneath the hot water or perhaps even better, crawl in bed next to Harry and fall back asleep. I got out of the shower and threw on some ripped up black jeans, a white tank and a black and red plaid shirt. My eyes hurt this morning so I put my glasses on and went back into the bedroom where Harry was still asleep.

I sat down on the bed before laying down next to him. I watched him sleep for a few moments. His mouth open in the slightest way, his long hair in his face. He had his arms folded underneath his head. The muscles in his back flexed with each breath. I leaned forward to kiss the tip of his nose. He made the tiniest noise before opening his eyes. He smiled his sleepy smile at me.

"Good morning, love," he said, his voice breaking slightly due to how tired he was. "What time is it?"

"4:45. I need to leave for the office. It's my only day in the office and I'm not really even in the office, I'm doing a photoshoot all day."

"Will it be okay if I stop by after my audition and meeting?" he asked.

"Of course. I want to hear how it went. I'd tell you I could sneak away for lunch but unfortunately I don't think I can."

"Are you staying here tonight before you fly out in the morning?" He hugged me to him a little.

"If you want me to."

"I would like that."

"I will need to stop at home and pack but I imagine I'm leaving the office as soon as the photoshoot is done. I don't really want to work late considering the next three days I will be working out of the New York office. I need to prep for meetings which I can do from anywhere. Plus we leave really early tomorrow."

"What time?"

"I have to be there at 4:30. We want to be in New York at a decent time. It's my least favorite thing to do. If I'm traveling alone I almost always opt for the red eye so I can sleep and just get there in the morning to have a decent day."

"I get that," he said as he snuggled in closer to me. I sighed deeply. "You have to leave don't you?"

"I do. I really don't want to but I have to." I buried my face into his neck. "I'd much rather stay right here with you."

"I'd rather you stay here with me too, but we both have to work today. I'll see you at the office in a few hours. Then you can go pack for your trip while I prepare dinner for us so that when you get home we can eat, relax and get you in bed early."

"You're going to make dinner for me tonight?"

"That or we can get some take away if you'd like. Whatever you want to do tonight we will do since we don't get to see each other for a few days."

"I'll think about it today and we can decide when you stop to see me. We are doing the photoshoot all in the office to show it off."

"Fantastic. Have a good morning at work." He leaned in to kiss me which just made the whole 'getting out of his bed to go to work' thing a million times harder.

"I'll try. Good luck with your audition. You're going to do fantastic. I can feel it."

"I hope so. I'll see you later." One last kiss and I was out the bedroom door, grabbing my bags to take with me to the office. Harry had been sweet and washed most of my clothes last night which meant I'd be able to put them back into the closet at work. I threw everything into the car and started my drive. I clicked through the phone and hit to make a call home to Chicago.